011- Moved Pt.2

"Aish..." I quitely exclaimed when  I heard an annoying voice calling out my Name.

Go Freaking annoying Mino.

"WHAT??? WHAT DO U WANT?"
I turn around as I Yelled to see a running Mino. He Stopped In front of me and smirked. I rolled my Eyes At Him and gave him an annoyed look.

"What?" I said once again, crossing my arms as My lips got thin

"So Your Jaemin's Lil Pet Huh?" He laughed a little the shook his head to move his hair away from his face. I gave him a 'then?' Look and walk away.

"Remember Kitt-" He was Cut off by one of my brothers who walked beside me and wrap my shoulders with his arm.

"Kitten My ass,don't you dare touch our Y/n." He or should I say
......
*clears throat*

MIN SUGA GENIOUS JJANG JJANGMAN BBOONG BBOONG

Said coldly while looking over his shoulder at Mino.

Mino Just stood there frozen as he keep on blinking his eyes.

Mino's POV

What- how- why- when
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'OUR Y/N?'
HOW ARE YOU CLOSE TO HER??
WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HER?
WHEN ARE YOU LIKE THIS YOU KINGKA???

Wth...

Y/n's POV

As I arrived at our table In the cafeteria, Jin Is Already Stuffing his big mouth with food then I sat beside Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Buy Me Food." I commanded them making them stare at me with gigantic eyes.

"What??" All of them Exclaimed shockly.

"I cooked breakfast and never got to eat my masterpiece." I simply said while glaring at them.
They made a 'ohh' look before one of them stand up and went to where the foods are at.

[Y/n: OMG THANK U ATHOR-NIM!!
A/n: Go and eat the food idiot. You don't want Jin to eat your food?
Y/n: OK OK OK OK. BYE]

"Here. " Namjoon Place the tray in front of me and I digged in like a pig who didn't ate for weeks
Making everyone around me giggle quietly.

I finished my food in no time and stood up to throw the trash in my tray. I picked up the tray with my both hands and head towards  The trash can.

Unfortunately, A Foot Blocked my way making me trip. Unlucky me,the trash in my tray is now everywhere in my clothes making everyone gasp.

I look up and see the Annoying Mino again. He cover his mouth from bursting his pathetic laugh.
I quickly stood up and smashed my palm in his left cheek making him stumble a bit. He smirked at me but it didn't last long. A fist landed on his face. And another one. And another one.

Everyone was staring at us with big eyes. I didn't even care and Just look over my shoulder to see a raging Jin, He had a furious,
Deadly beauteyyyy in his face.

I didn't know Eomma Jin is like this.

He Turn to me and his expression softens.

"Are You Okay Y/n?" I smiled and Nodded before Walking away to clean myself. I reached my locker and took some extra clothes before slamming it back close and heading to the girls' showering bathroom.

As soon as I entered, They she goes. Bora and Her Minions Chatering in the bathtub.

N A K E D

Are they bisexual or something??

I went to my locker and shoved my extra clothes. Yes, Bora and Her Minios Noticed me but ignored me anyway.

Little Did Seoyoung and Bora Knew, Niha is Our Dad's Brother's wife's little sister. So She's one of our Young Aunt. We found out after Bora's Attempt on attacking me. When Seoyoung left. Niha told me that We was familiar so...

As I slammed the locker closed and shot Niha a Polite Smile, Luckily She Noticed it and winked at me making Seoyoung and Bora Turn to me but I ignored it.

I took of my clothes and cleaned myself.

"Niha Eonnie?" I called out making Bora and Seoyoung confused. Niha Rolled her eyes and glared at them, She wore a towel before going to the showering area where I'm at.

"Yes Dear?" She Stood in front of the glass door with fog in it.

"Do you Have any soap?"

"Um, Yeah Here"  She opened the door slightly before sticking out her hand to hand me the soap.
I grabbed it.

"Thanks." She chuckled before leaving.

Niha's POV

After handing the soap, I Walk towards my locker and took out my clothes. As You Can see, Seoyoung and Bora Are mad at me but I don't give a shit, I care about my Niece even though I'm Young. I wore my clothes before heading out...

----------

I know this is just a short update but Any Ideas? Comment it! I might use your idea & tag you and give you credit! You also can send me Your Fan arts and stuff so I can Post it here in this book. and I just unpublished my free cover book cause I have no time to edit cause school starts next week! Argh, Tomorrow is our Entrance examination hhuhu and I didn't even budge to study. So I have to stay up late and study. Aish.....