013 - Terrible Experience

Y/n's POV

As I stepped inside the school, People are Glaring/Staring at me.

Weird?

I gave them a confused look and they just rolled their eyes and walk away. I walked towards my locker and sigh. Then I opened the locker and All I see is a mess.
There were scratches saying.

Slut.

Go to hell

Bitchass

You Dont deserve to live

Hate yourself

Kill yourself

Idiotic Girl

PLASTIC SURGERY GIRL

Theif!

Jump of a building

Stab yourself

Stay away from BTS you fake sister!

Fake!

Stop pretending to be BTS's sister!

And Crumbled papers. At Tear rolled down my cheeks and I slammed the locker close. I didn't think anymore, My Mind was blank. I turn around and dropped into the floor leaning against my locker. I hugged my knees and covered my face with my arms and cried quietly.

I cried and cried and cried soundlessly and no one even bother to comfort me. Even My Brothers..

Soon I stopped crying and look up to see no one but Niha standing meters away from me. Her eyes were full of worriedness.

She's hurt like me.

I stood up and ran to her arms. I wrap my hands in his chest and cried. She then wrap her hand around my chest while some tears leaving her eyes.

"W-w-what did I do?" I cried and cried. I started to choke in tears but held it. She slowly carresed my back.

"Shhh..." I was taller than her so her head was facing up and her chin slightly in my shoulder.

Suddenly we heard laughter behind me. But it wasn't a female one. Its a male one and They are many voices. I broke the hug and turn around to see..

My Brothers Laughing with...Bora..

Flames appeared in my eyes as I clentch my Jaw and Fists. As they saw me, Laughter died. They Saw Tears in my cheeks, my red puffy eyes, My fragile look and flames in my eyes. Their eyes were wide open. Suddenly Jimin Ran towards my with a worried look.

"Y/n are you o-"

What did I do? I slapped him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, I WAS THERE INFRONT OF MY LOCKER SITTING ON THE COLD DAMN HARD FLOOR CRYING MY EYES OUT FOR OURS AND YOU DIDNT EVEN BUDGE TO COMFORT ME AND NOW NIHA IS THE ONE WHO COMFORT ME WHILE ALL OF YOU HAVING FUN WITH THAT BITCH OVER THERE?????"
I pointed at Bora, Tears are slowly escaping my eyes.

"THEN YOU GO AND SAY 'Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?" I TRUSTED YOU TO NOT GO AND HANG OUT WITH HER AND WHAT NOW? I AM HURT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I AM CRYING GO AND LOOK AT MY LOCKER!!"
More Tears Escaped my eyes.
I pushed Jimin and grabbed Nina's Hand before running off to go to Nina's Home

----

I was sitting in Nina's Couch Beside her And Her Unnie, The Wife of the brother of my dad.
Eating My Favorite Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream while staring at the T.V

"So Mind If You Explain Dear?"
Niha's Unnie, Mrs.Kim said.
I look at Niha and She Nodded meaning She'll do the explaining.
Niha Explained everything and Mrs.Kim was Kinda Mad and Furious about my brothers.

"I'll talk to your Dad tomorrow or later Y/n-ah, Don't worry." She gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled back.

"Thank you."

I continued Eating the ice cream and stared at the T.V that is Playing Niha,Mrs.Kim and I's Favorite Show. Its a coincidence so...

"Naega neol ikkeuneun boss, (don't you know I'm a) Naega Neol Umji-gi player~"

My phone rang and Niha took it.

"Its says Annoying Kookie." I shook my head saying decline it and shut my phone down. Niha nodded and did it.

BTS's POV

"Hyung It's our fault." Jimin said as He put the ice In his cheek where Y/n Slapped.

"We know." Yoongi Sigh Looking at Jungkook who kept calling Y/n.

They were Busy looking for you after what they saw in your locker. They were Sad and Mad,They Asked Bora about it and She Answered that It was Her plan while Laughing like a maniac. They yelled at Bora making Her flinch and ran off.

"Try Calling Rosè Noona." Taehyung Suggested.
Jungkook nodded and Dialed Rosè's Number.

Rosè's and Jungkook's Conversation.

Rosè:
Yes, Kook?

Jungkook:
Have You Seen Y/n? Or do you know where she is?

Rosè:
No, Why?

Jungkook:
She Got Hurt Because of u-us.....

Beep beep beep beep.

Rosè Hang up immediately and Dialed Your Number.

Rosè's POV

"This number you dialed is now unattended, Please Try you call, Later" Rosè Sigh In frustration.
She kept on calling and texting Y/n but no response. She ran her fingers In her hair and decided to give you some space.

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO SORRY MY HEAD REALY HURTS.