004 - Hangout

I was with my brothers playing games and more until the door bell rang.

"I'll go get it!" Jungkook said and ran towards The door.

Jungkook's POV

I opened the door and saw Yugyeom.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um can I talk to Y/n?"

"Sorry but She's busy." I lied.

"Please, Just for second"

"No! Even though your my best friend but no" I was about to close the door but he blocked it with his foot.

Y/n's POV

"JUNGKOOK! WHO IS IT?!" I shouted

"NO O-"

"ITS ME Y/N! YUGYEOM!"

I gasped and ran towards the the door.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you? Privately?"

Jungkook sigh and left. We then went outside.

"So?"

"So I Am wondering would you hangout with me tomorrow?"

"Hm, sure!"

Yugyeom Jumped in excitement and hugged Me and I hugged back while my brothers watching us from the window screaming And banging the window.

BTS's POV

"NOO!"

"Y/N!!"

"WHAT THE HECK Y/N?!"

Y/n's POV

My face flushed red as soon as he hugged me. GOD! Its been years since we hugged! I miss it so much!

"So see you tomorrow?" I smiled breaking the hug.

"Sure! See ya!" With that he jogged waving at me goodbye , I smiled and waved back. I then went inside and was about to run to my room. But they stop me!

"Mind if you explain?" Jin said putting his hands on his waist.

"I'm going to hangout with him tomorrow, You can't say no, its your punishment for the punishment you gave me 2 days ago, Period"

"You know what I'll let you go this time" My face lit up and quickly hug him and ran to my room.

BTS's POV

"HYUUUNGG!!" All of the whined.

"What? Were going to spy her"

"But we always fail!"

"Be positive shorty"

"Yah!"

Y/n's POV

Today is the day! I excitedly ran to my bathroom and started my morning routine. I then where a oversize gray hoodie and a pair of shorts with addidas white shoes. I then ran downstairs.

"HI OPPAASSS!!!" I shouted happily.

"Hi Y/n" Jin said smiling. I smiled back and heard a honk of a car. " BYE!!!" I said waving at Jin running outside. I then saw a car and Yugyeom Sitting on the driver's seat waving at me. I waved and ran towards the car and went in..

As soon as We arrived,I quickly got out the car and started Jumping excitedly like a kid. Yugyeom chuckled at my Attitude being a kid. I ran towards the entrance and was about to pay but Yugyeom's hand stop me and paid for me instead "th-thanks" I stuttered. He gave me a smiled and gave me my ticket,I happily and excitedly took it and drag Yugyeom.