007 - Birthday

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" They Chanted as they Jump with hands in the air with the beat. I, Y/n Was On The Stage With My Brothers and Best Friends. We were also Dancing with the visitors.

Yup, Its My Special Day, Its My Birthday! I held a party in the backyard of Our House, Alcohol, Dance, Just a Wild Party. Well, My Parents? They Didn't Even Know I held a party, Yet They are in Japan because of 'business'... Our Backyard is Big like super big.

I Quickly Went to The DJ and asked if I can do his work, He Nodded and I Change The Music into Fire.

[A/n: Ya'll Guess It Right, Its BTS!]

"FIIIIIRRRREEEEE!!!!!!" We All Yelled with the song. Some People Were Drunk and Some Dancing Wildly. I then Took The Mic and.

"YA'LL LETS MAKE BTS DANCE!!!!!" I Said In the mic and everyone was like.
"BTS! BTS! BTS!" I look at my brothers who was glaring at me, I giggled and nodded. They All Sigh and Position Themselves in a line in the Stage While My Friends back away. People Started to Cheer and I Change It Music Into MIC Drop. My Brother's Faces Lit Up Cause I played their favorite song and the auditions Chants. They Quickly Went To Their Positions of the Dance and started Dancing

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!!" Everyone Chants.

When J-hope's Part Comes, Other members exited the stage and Hoseok and the Maknae Line Dance Their Part. Some People are also dancing with the while some of them Jaws Dropped.

-
Once They Are Done All The People Cheered Including Me. and My Friends. I look at the DJ and nodded meaning its his turn. I them left towards my room. I opened my Closet and took out some comfy clothes and change into it.

I then went back to The backyard and saw people dancing slowling while the song is Hold Me Tight

Oh wait no, My Brothers are singing!! I look at them with a big smile and went on stage.

I took the mic and waited for them to finish.

"Guys! Let's Hear Y/n Sing!" Namjoon said after they sang.
Everyone started cheering and Smiled and went In the middle.

After Singing I Shot the audience a smile and was about to Walk off stage but A Girl With A Hat and Mask and Is Wearing all black stomped towards me and gave me a bitch slap on my left Cheek which turn my head to the right. Everyone Gasps and stood their froze. The Slap Left a Small Cut Because Of Her Rings. I look at her and knee her private part. Well I Guess Kneeing The Guy's thingy isn't the only thing but Also Kneeing The Girl's Thingy.

She Hissed in pain and covered her woman hood with her two hands and fell In the floor of the stage. My Brothers Dashed Towards me and stared at The Girl while Jungkook Tool of her Hat and Mask. We Gasped at We see Who it was. Flames started to appear on Yoongi's, Jim's and My Eyes. I quickly Pullet her collar and yelled at her.

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE???!! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOU SLUTTY FACE UP????!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME?!!!!!" I started to choke her while my others trying to pull me away but held her tighter.
Finally, She was out of my grip. I stomped of with the last glance at her.

"MAKE SURE SHE WILL NOT APPEAR IN MY SIGHT AGAIN!" I shouted and continued stomping of towards my room. Some Of My Friends are comforting me. People shot glares at Hyuna. Yes its Her. People Shot Glares at Her Because They All Know Her as the Biggest Slut. She's well-known after that's incident with Jin.

I guess My Sibling and I are the same. My Enemy, Their Enemy.