How it all started

3rd pov
(Y/N) was currently struggling against the beam clash from Mira (after he absorbed toki toki egg and towa) has surprisingly went SSJB during that and Whis his partner in training was very surprised but, heck his potential surpassed that one of Goku and Vegeta so this was bound to happen.

(Y/N) POV
"I can't believe I've finally done it, I (Y/N) a saiyan, has reached powers those of  a god! Now me and goku can take this abomination down once and for all! Take this Mira! "I began to charge my kamehameha" Ka me Ha me "He got ready for this but he had another surprise coming for him" Goku: SUPER DRAGON FIST! Mira: WHAT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IMBECILE no matter I will still recover from this.To that I said: NOT NOW IDIOT! HAAA! Mira: NO YOU MONSTER! And to that I responded: I AM NOT A MONSTER I AM A DEVIL! (A/N ok I'll stop the terrible movie quotes now)

3rd POV
As Mira was defeated there was a light and when it died down it revealed a bruised near death Towa getting sucked into the time Portal and toki Toki's egg. (Y/N) being him got to the egg but when he saw Towa he picked her up bridal style
Towa did not have a response for this and simply said : Why why are you saving me aren't I your enemy? To that (Y/N replied "Heh guess spending all that time with Goku has its toll on me" with that he throws Towa away from the Portal and carries the egg safely with him for the time nest. But completely unknown to him was that a certain white haired blue. skinned demon was developing feelings for him.

Sorry that this chapter was exceptionally short I will be posting long ones. In the meantime Keep memeing! (That's my catch phrase I know it's terrible)