Devils!?

"Hm, so who are you?" I said.
"Hello I am Rias Gremory and these are my friends Kira Yuto and Akeno Himejima" The read head now known as arias said.
"So why did you call us here?" Towa asked.
"You see we are not exactly human but we are devils and I would like the both of you to join my peerage." Rias said.
"What's a peerage?" Me being curious asked.
"Ah yes, a peerage is owned by a high class devil and the can reincarnate humans into their pieces which are based off of chess" Rias said.
"So if we join your peerage that means we have to serve you?" Towa asked.
"Yes but being a devil has many advantages such ass (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) longer life span, additional strength and you can become a higher class devil and start your own peerage."Rias answered.
"I think I'll decline" I said.
"Me too" Towa said.
"Why" Rias asked.
"I'd rather work alone and me being a sayian I cannot server another being" I said.
"I'd also work alone" Towa said.
"Oh, well if you change my mind you can come here" Rias said, clearly disappointed.
"Yeaah, I doubt that will happen." I replied.
"Alright let's go (Y/N)" Towa said.
"Alright" I said and we left the room
"Man, so there are non humans here too and speaking of humans you should change your form to a human." I said.
"Fine" Towa said and changed into a human.
"Better" I said.
"Also we have a house we are going there now." Towa said.
"Wha how do we even have a house." I stated clearly surprised
"I dunno, ask the author" Towa said committing a crime that is breaking the fourth wall.
Dammit Towa now I have to fix the wall y u do dis :(
"Alright" I said clearly ignoring the fourth wall break.
On the way to our house some dumbasses started harassing Towa so I went to them and patted their shoulder.
"What do you want" Dumbass number 1 said.
"Leave her alone" I said.
"What if we don't" The other dumbasses said.
"This will happen" I said breaking their hands and kicking them away.
"Oh my (Y/N) you saved me" Towa said.
"It's my job" I replied grinning.
"I'm very touched by this. "Towa replied.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERVERT!!!" Towa shouted at me.
"I think we should have reached the house by now" Towa said clearly upset at me
And then we turn around to.....

CLIFFHANGER BITCHES
so I'm very sorry for the lack of update and I have a sentence to explain it I am a very lazy piece of shit so the video above is the opening for this story and the bold text is me speaking.