Shocking reveals! (Y/N)'s past revealed!!?

3rd POV
It was just after goku and (Y/N) came after defeating Mira, after they reach there they find toki toki and have a feast! As the feast is going Trunks asks (Y/N) about his past. (Y/N) hearing this immediately pins him in a corner and drops him (A/N: goddammit trunks you make everything worse) then storms off to his own room.

Timeskip cuz I'm lazy

(Y/N) POV
"I shouldn't have done that I'll go apologise now" and with that I went to the room where all the time scrolls were kept and saw trunks,chronoa,goku,whis and beerus there. I approached them and said the usual."Hey guys!" But with that I said "sorry about yesterday can you forgive me?" Trunks said "Sure, we will but you have to do something for me" he had a strange devilish grin on his face when he asked that but I shrugged it off and said"Sure I'll do anything!" But before I could realize the mistake he said the task.........and it was to reveal my past. I wanted to punch trunks but a saiyan's words are his words so I had to do it.
Welp, here we go.
FLASHBACK
Father I can do this please don't go alone I yelled to my father, he was gonna go defeat Frieza by himself (you guessed the person didn't you?) I can come I'm strong enough! No son it is far too dangerous I WONT LET YOU GO ALONE!
THIS IS YOUR FATHERS ORDERS SO OBEY THEM! Fine I groaned but as soon as you come back you have to do something that I say, right dad? Heh,alright son "that's if I actually came back" Did you say something father? No I didn't must've been your imagination kiddo. Alright father!
TIMESKIP
Father what happened to you! T......take kakarot and leave here. No I won't this time you went alone now you won't! LEAVE NOW! No I won't I WILL FIGHT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT FATHER! I'm sorry I have to do this. What do you mea- ugh. Was all I managed to say when I got knocked out. Gine take him and kakarot to the space pods and let them escape. Alright Bardock!
Timeskip in the pod
Alright I will miss you both, and I love both of you. Huh? When I woke up I was in space? Wait no no noNO NO NO FATHER! I looked out of the window to see kakarot's pod fly by and Frieza sending a death ball that already killed my father towards planet vegeta. At this rate everyone everyone I know of and love will die....no I won't let this happen FRIEEEEEEEZAAAAAAAAAA! I roared out this as my hair turned blonde and my eyes went teal, I had become it I was (Y/N) A SUPER SAIYAN!! I crushed the ship with my massive power outburst and frieza turned towards my direction I was already in front of frieza's face and punched it "YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND YOU WILL PAY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I released a massive amount of power and then I was drained I began too fall and saw a rift open out of nowhere when I went in it it teleported me to the time nest and well you know the rest.
3rd person POV
After hearing this everyone present there began to cry, even chronoa and she knew of this. "We never *sniff* knew you had such a terrible past (Y/N)" See that's why I wasn't telling you next time you trigger me I'll make sure you don't have a family.