Trainings! Acheiving SSJB Kaioken!?

(Y/N) POV
"Meh, time for some training!" I said as I walked into the entrance of the time nest only to be greeted by goku, whis and a beerus stuffing his face full of food."my what a dumbass"I thought. "Oi, (Y/N) did you say something?"No! Nothing lord beerus!"Alright" was all he said after he went back to stuffing his face full of food again."Whis, Goku didn't we come here to train?" I said. "Oh hehe I forgot"Goku said. "Yes, I think we should begin now". "Alright Whis!"

TIMESKIP TO THE END OF TRAININGS

3rd POV
After the intense training Goku asked (Y/N) to a spar, (Y/N) being a saiyan and (Y/N) agreed and both took their stances. Whis started the countdown "3" "Heh, this'll be fun! Right Goku?" "Oh hell yeah!" "2" "1" Fight! Just after Whis said that they charged at each other at unimaginable speeds, after a while both of them went super saiyan blue. (Y/N) was actually overpowering Goku until, "Kaioken! HAAAAAAAA" What!? His power is multiplying by 2 no 4 "TIMES TEN HAAAAAAAAAA!" Wh- was all (Y/N) could say after he was punched into the building by Goku. After a while of (Y/N) getting beat up, he stopped in midair and had a smirk on his face. "KAIOKEN!" What how can he achieve this this early!? No matter I think he could only go times 4 "TIMES TEN!" WHAT THIS ISNT POSSIBLE" "Heh but I'm still itching for a fight come on we will be equal from this" "Goku, you may be strong, BUT IM STRONGER!" "TIMES TWENTY!" What no way! (Y/N) then did a full force final kamehameha which hit Goku, sent him flying and badly damaged him the smoke cleared out to find a badly damaged Goku and a passed out (Y/N). Little did they know that a demon was watching them all alone.

Towa POV
"Oh my (Y/N) looks so handsome when fighting. I must make him mine" and with that she flew off into the distance.