Back in home town.

(Yes I Know that this is a poorly drawn map. No I did not mean to make it look like a dog face.)

{I also attempted to right this in semi  old English speak. So some words will look odd.}

The sound of wind whistle through his heels when he left over a log that was for crossing a small stream. He loves going to the others Kingdom. The name really fit it had a mixture of amphibians, bird, and other subspecies. Including his friend ochako who was a cat Neko that's ancestors moved to the others Kingdom shortly after the war. And due to selective breeding  she was almost entirely Persian. The others kingdom was on top of a mountain that shielded him and his mother from the K-9 and Feline Kingdom. His mother had warned him never to cross that mountain, for there were dangers...
°
°
°
But of course did he listen?
NOOOO

He wanted to see this Kingdom for himself so he set out on a journey that he would soon find was the worst decision of his life.

His sturdy hit the ground and kicked up dirt as he headed further into the wooded area. But The force of impact from his foot landing onto the floor sent satchel flying towards his head and hitting him in the head causing him to fly forward face first into the dirt. He rolled a few feet before landing on his back, staring up at the sky Breathing heavily.

"Oowww" he moaned before rolling onto his side to get up from the embarrassing fall. He stopped short of breath as he heard a click coming from behind a tree. Slowly turning around his ears fell to the sides. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a silver wire flinging up into the trees, before a whirring sound came from brush above him. The leaves and Forest debris were quickly thrown up into the air as a net came from the floor and trapped him like a snare. For a few seconds he was paralyzed of shock. He took a breath to calm is a racing mind and to properly analyze his surroundings.

Okay he said trying to remain calm. He swallowed a hard lump in his throat, and turned his head. The net he was in was levitating about 5 feet from the ground. His Satchel was there with him, but he did not have a knife or anything sharp to cut it down with. He shifted his weight uncomfortably, as he heard a gasp come from the forest behind him.

"Denki come"!
   "Jiro stop yelling" yelled quietly as possible "You're going to scare the pray away."

I tilted my head backwards and uncomfortable position to see a yellow Fox Neco with lightning bolt shaped markings running down his tail and up his ears. He paused when he saw me hanging in the net. Another Fox Neko stepped into view she had triangle shaped markings underneath her eyes and her ears had long Tufts of fur on the tips.

"Jiro is that what I think it is."    The tuft eared fox looked at the other Fox Hunter with an annoyed expression on her face. "Well if you think it's a rabbit folk and we are going to be rich then you are correct"

My heart sunk is I realized what was happening I was going to die. I started panicking and shuffling Around the Net causing a commotion and them to turn their heads towards me. One of my legs stuck through the net.

"Stay here I'll go get a guard don't let him Escape" said the yellow eared Fox furry.

Then he ran off in the opposite direction. The long tuft furry walked slowly over to me putting her hands in the air and dropping her weapon. Before saying in the most common voice possibly could
I'm not going to hurt you don't worry I'm just going to get the net down"

She said as she slowly walked over to a pulley system that was hidden in the underbrush and begin lowering the track that I was in down the floor. Once it landed safely I attempted to stand up and run away only being tricked by the net and fall into the floor again. I rolled onto my back with my heart beating quickly I wanted to escape I had to get out of there.

A few awkward minutes of staring past before I smelt another species come into range. The yellow Fox furry was back he looked very tired and was accompanied bye likey haired crimson Wolf Neko or furry.
"Oh wow I really do exist" exclaimed the excited looking red wolf. Before kneeling on the ground to get into a position that looks less threatening before speaking in a calm-ish voice, trying to hide his excitement but failing.
"Hey there little guy my name is Kirishima do you want to tell me what your name is?"

"I-I-Izuku"
I said trying to hide fear in my voice. But I guess I failed because Kirishima stepped back a few paces holding his hands up as Jiro did. I could feel myself trembling with fear.

''I thought these guys were extinct."
I heard the red wolf furry say. Before reaching into his vests pocket and pulling out a small white capsule. Keeping his other hand in the air where I could see it. He slowly made his way over, trying hard not to startle me.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down we're not going to hurt you, I just want to bring you back to the castle. Is that okay with you?"

I decided not to answer his question, knowing I didn't have a choice.
Then he slowly put the hand that held Little Packet close to my face. Before hearing a soft crack noise and an intoxicating chemical sent filled my sensitive nose as white and black dots dance across to my field of vision then I blacked out.

Faint fuzzy Visions dance club in my mind of me being carried through a forest. I was rendered unconscious too loud sounds that sound like bustling City. I opened my eyes to see what was happening, only to find that a heavy quilt was drapped over me. I felt that I was still being carried Bridal Style by the red wolf furry. So I decided to sit tight for I did not know what what happened if I attempted to escape. So I let the rocking motion pull me back asleep.

{In dream flash back.}

"By mom, I'm headed to the village"
"Ok, by sweety" the over protective mother said in her usual worrisome voice.
"Ok"

1123