Shaming

The Two Princes sat across from decade who was eating ice cream not making eye contact with them. He hadn't talked to them for a day now and we're starting to get worried. Whenever either of them what ask him what's wrong he would look the other direction and pout.

Suddenly the boys mother stepped in the room I sat down at next to Izuku. Is zuku Grievous her with a smile and begin chatting up a storm. Then Whispering something in her ear. Causing her to chuckle and look at the boys. The two staring at her in confusion, she then said holding back laughter.
"He says he won't be speaking till either of you until you make up."
°
°
°
°
°
The Neko and Wolf staring at each other for a moment or two before Shoto said leaning in for a hug his face completely serious.
"I'm sorry Bakugo"
He responded with
"WELL FUCK YOU, YOU IM NOT!!"
Pushing him away with his hand in his face. Causing Todoroki to fall backwards and laying on his back. Bakugou flipped him off and flipped the now laughing Izuku off.

The next morning the four of them were sitting together at the dining table. All but bakugou we're eating their breakfast that consisted of meet and carrots. Bakugou ear twitched he felt anxious for tomorrow one of them would be Crown King and the other would be a Duke. This ceremony would accept past present in future. For whichever species was crowned that bloodline would stay in top royalty, while the other sink beneath it. This made him unbelievably nervous although he would never admit it. Bakugou looked up to see that the three that were sitting there moments before had vanished with their plates gone. Those little shits left him .

$
$Time skip to outside when he finds$ them.

$

Bakugou ran outside passing the koi pond that he had fallen into the day before yesterday. He scanned the small hill to see Shoto looking up into the branches of a tall tree yelling something. As he grew closer he heard Shoto yell Izuku's name.
The multicolored Neko turn his head at bakugou when he stepped on a small branch snapping it in half.

"Good morning bakugou can you" "please give me a boost into the tree"
"Izuku got himself stuck while" "climbing it.  And now he can't get" "down"

"NO! ANI'T DOING SHIT FOR YOU"
"But Izu-"I WILL HIM DOWN" "MYSELF!!! GOD YOUR USLESS"

"AND ARNT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A" "CAT OR SOMETHIN!"

He yelled angrily jumping into the tree with ease. Then from Branch to branch up about 20 feet before reaching Izuku. He stopped and stared at him in aww.
"How the fuck-?"

He was dangling upside down by his foot. His foot had gotten caught in a tree branch, he and must have slipped and fell. Bakugou gave him the  WTF face before helping him get his foot unstuck. Bakugou began to descend from the tree when he noticed that Izuku was not. Instead of following she was rapped around the main trunk of the tree.
"Of course"

He said in an annoyed tone before climbing back up the tree.
He motioned for the bunny to get on his back which he did without arguing.

"I have a fear of heights"
He muttered in an hushed voice.
"Then why the HELL DID YOU CLIME" "A 20FT ASS TREE!"

He surprisingly stay quiet for the rest of the trip down. But when I got to the ground next to Todoroki he said something that made me feel a bit guilty.

"I-I wanted see-see if I could spot my" "Village from here."

Vote who you think he will pick to be king.

Bakugo

Or

Todoroki

Ok so my new book is called
(a broken fin in recovery and Rehabilitation)
So I am now working on three books at a time.
💥🐠