Running from sleep

I ran towards the castle, still holding the shocked greenette.
Knowing I'd have hell to pay for this. But I didn't care. As long as I got him away from Fear nothing mattered.

>Izuku POV<
There I was in the arms of a Neko Prince. Him running down the halls of his castle. I stared up at him in confusion to see his face pulled over with concern. His ears were pointed backwards. I yelped at a sharp turn causing my ears to whip around.
He was running pretty fast, for me being in his arms.

All that running head
made me pretty tired. Thes castles Garden was really big. I looked out the window as we went whipping by to see the garden again, my eyes darting to The now empty pond. My heart rate increased when I saw him no longer there.

That must be what we are running from.

I thought. I looked up at Shoto drowsily. The rocking motion putting me to sleep. Soon I found my eyelids heavier, and it getting harder to stay awake. I then turned to dead weight.
'

"Not that I was holding on to begin with"

Todoroki POV

At this point I was running blind, where the heck was I headed. What am I going to-
My train of thought was interrupted buy a soft sweet snoring. I looked down to see Izuku eyes closed, mouth partially opened.   A wave of heat
flushed over my face and I began to get dizzy. Thankfully we were approaching a spare lounge room. And this is where we made our stop.

Yes we have multiple Lounge rooms.

I placed him gently on the
luxurious sofa, the frame was carved from ancient Oak. I hustled over to close the door, so he could not find us. Bakugou could get... very scary. Then making my way back over to him I grabbed a spare blanket. To wrap him up in.
It took about 5 minutes to do so without Awakening him.
I then laid in a spooning position with him raping my arms around the little
green cocoon, pulling him closer to
protect him.

(Insert snuggle Fluff hear)

Then he woke up.
Shit.
°
°
Read this in a panicking voice.
This is Todoroki's thoughts
°
°
I wasn't thinking, if this scares him he might die.
°
Then I felt his heartbeat accelerate and he began hyperventilating and him trying to escape my grasp.

So I did the only thing I could think of.
°
°
°
Izuku POV
Keep in mind that he sees all this
as terrifying.

My eyelids slowly opened to see a wall of cloth and somthing nuzzling into my hair. I attempted
To swat it away, but fail.
Only to find that my arms are in a kind of restraint hold.
My legs were also tethered.
I struggled to free myself from the unknown bands. Only to feel them tighten around me. I could hear my heart pounding on the inside of my skull, I could feel my bottom lip began to quiver and tears on the verge of spilling. I gave one last effort of Escape, before I let out a sob.
Causing the arms that previously held me prisoner flung open releasing me.

Taking my chance of Escape
I lept to my feet and dashed to the corner of the room.
Knocking over a small side table.
Looking back to see how much distance I had put in between me and my "attacker". I saw Shoto on his knees staring at me sadly.

"I'm sorry."
He said, with worry in his voice.

597