Mud slide

was not a cloud in the sky and the stars and moon showing bright Illuminating the path in front of me. There was a slight chill to the air, but other than that it was a beautiful night for a midnight walk as I made my way back to my Village. Unfortunately the weather decided that was not going to happen.

The smell of rain suddenly was very present in the air and it became Dark, thick black clouds covering the night time sky. Then heavy buckets of water started pouring from the sky soaking my fur and clothes. The ground became slippery, as I noticed the dirt around here was very loose. I realized what was about to happen and I started running as fast as I could down the mountain. The sound of crunching trees and what mud was gaining on me. There was no longer light from the sky illuminate the path down the steep mountain. Continuously tripping over small sticks and stones my speed increasing and not being able to stop I was practically flying down the mountain at some point in time my feet just stopped making contact with the floor until...

THWACK!!!
*
*
*
Wight hot pain seared up through my leg, my Tiba bone and fibula I was sure we're broken as I put my foot down and crumpled to the floor in pain letting out a shriek mixed with a gasp before a thick wall of mud enclosed me cutting off my breath leaving me unable to hyperventilate. What seemed like for an eternity I was tossed and turned blindly in the thick mud. Getting stabbed and pelted with sticks and stones. Fortunately the adrenaline from the breaking my leg would keep me from dying of fear for a little while. I was then roughly spit out over a small Mountainside falling several feet into a pile of rotting leaves my vision now bright white and my pupils most definitely dilated. I coughed out a mixture of leaves and mud then taking shaky breaths I tried to assess the situation but my head was too mixed up I attempted to stand up. But fell to the ground  from multiple reasons  Landing into the  rotting leaves once again. But before losing consciousness I heard the soft crunching of leaves heading in my direction. Unfortunately I was helpless to do anything about it as my eyes closed and everything Fade Out

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

A sea of numbness washed up against my body as I became more aware of my surroundings I did not open my eyes to prevent people from knowing of my awake. Being there peacefully with my eyes shut I could feel myself falling back asleep. Then a door violently slammed open from another room followed by muffled yelling and just generally angry talking. This was enough to wake me from my half slumber and immediately become aware of the position I was in.

My arms were positioned behind my back most definitely tied up. Something thick wrapped around my left lower limb. A lighter thick layer of crusty mud coated my entire fur and clothe---

I gasped and set up right leaving myself against the wall ignoring the pain in my leg . I was no longer wearing my shirt and vest. But oh good I still had my pants but there was only had one pant leg. For whoever had me captive must-have cutted off the other in order to tend to my wound.

But then it hit me like The Rock on the mountain and a Title Wave of despair washed over me as I looked around my cell. I was captive and I heard enough horror stories for my mother to know what was happening. There was a couple of options all very illegal. Option A, If these are poachers they were going to kill me for my prayer, I knew my species along with my coloration was going to fetch a very pretty Penny on the black market. Or... option B I was going to be sold to a collector. These are very rich people who who hire people with no morals to go out and kidnap people belonging to a rare species or just unique coat coloration. Or I was going to be auctioned off to one. Whichever bitter had the highest price.