Anger

At Home Yuya just want to go to bed . But when he was in his room Yuri was on his bed .

Yuri : Ah ,Yuya I wondered where you was . I looked everywhere to find you , but I couldn't find you . So I had the idea to wait here for you . If I'm allowed to asked , where were you ?

Yuya ( Thougt ) : I have to say what happened. If not Zarc will bother me again .
(speaking):Yuri there is something I have to tell you .

Yuri : Ok , what do you want to say .

Yuya : A few hours ago I took a walk in the woods . And there was a big , black dragon he called himself Zarc . He grabbed me , kissed me and disappeared. But his last words were : „ Be prepared for next time" . I'm afraid he will do something worse next time I meet him .

Yuri Face darkened  more and more after every word . As Yuya was finished Yuri's  face turns dark red and he screams angrily : That bastard ! If I find him I will kill him . I will ripp his head of  and play baseball with it . And after that I will .

Yuya interrupts him . He screams  : Be calm Yuri ! He just kissed me , he didn't raped me !

Yuri doesn't answer but instead he pulled Yuya on the bed : If a random guy can kiss you , I'm allowed to do it to !

Yuya : Stop Yuri I just want to( Yuri kisses him )Mmh mhmmmhmh mmmmmhhhhhmhm .

Yuri : Just be quiet , I'm tired.

He huges Yuya and falls asleep at the next second .Yuya thinks : man why did Yuri become so angry ,because I told him about the situation with Zarc.I think I saw that he blushed when he kissed me . Man I hope he will be in a better mood tomorrow .