Moon in the house

Still Yuya walks through the village and nobody screams : „Monster or beast ". It's kind funny. Yesterday he was a big and strong dragon and now he is a regular teenager . After 5 minutes he arrives at Yuzu's house. He knows it because Yuzu described once her house for the case that Yuya wants to visit her , but at this time he couldn't do that .
Now he can . He knocks on the door and an girl with purple hair opens it .

Girl : Yeah , what do you want .

Yuya : Oh...... Um ...... I wanted to visit Yuzu . Is she here ?

Girl : My sister ?No she is at the market and buys foods , but you can wait inside for her .

Before Yuya could say anything the girl pushes him inside and they sit on a sofa.

Girl : By the way I'm Yuzu's twinsister , Selena . Who are you ?

Yuya : Oh I'm just an friend of Yuzu . My name is Yuya .

Selena : Ah Yuya ! Sometimes Yuzu talked about you . But where do you come from ? I have never seen you here and I know everybody in the surrounding.

Yuya : Ähm ......... I come from a country that is far away from here .

Selena : Ok . Do you want tea or something?

Yuya : Yes tea sounds good .

Selena stands up and wants to walk to the kitchen but tripps . Luckily before she hits the ground Yuya catches her .

Selena blushes and says : Ähhh ...... Thank you .

Yuya : No Problem . I would do anything for a nice lady .

The next second something happens that Yuya doesn't expect . Selena got near his face and smashes her lips against his . He doesn't pushes her away , but he isn't enjoying it . Then somebody opens the front door . Yuya pushes Selena away , because he doesn't want anybody else to see this . ..................