Changing (2)

Yuya still looks at his new selve . He was so focused that he didn't notice the person walking behind him till he huges him . At first Yuya was Surprised but then he sees the person behind .He has exactly the same face as him the only difference is that this boy has shadowgrey eyes and Blackpurple hair .

Yuya : Yuto is that you ?

Yuto : Yes , it's me my beautiful citten . You are as sweet as in your dragonform .

Yuya blushes and Yuto licks on Yuya's neck . But because Yuya is ticklish ther he stops blushing and is laughing like he heard a very funny joke .

Yuya : Stop it Yuto ! I'm ticklish there ! I can't breathe.

Yuto : But I love your laughing it's so funny .

But at the next moment Yuya frees himself out of Yuto's hug .

Yuya : Yuto - nee I want to see the others . Can we please go to them .( makes a lovely cittenface )

Yuto groans . He doesn't want to go back , but he couldn't resist this face . So he takes Yuya's hand and searches for his other two brothers . Ten minutes later They found them in the garden . Yuri and Yugo are both surprised to see Yuya and Yuto .

Yuri : A there you both are , we couldn't find you so we were waiting for you .

Yuya looks at Yuri . He looks just as Yuya expected him . Also the same face as him with the difference that his hair and eyes are purple. Same goes for Yugo , same face , blue and yellow hear and blue eyes .

Yugo : Yeah, we couldn't wait to see you guys .

Yuya : Same . You looks amazing, if I'm allowed to say it .

Yugo : Of course your allowed to say but the I have to say you has a cute face Yuya .

At the next moment there is a morderous aura behind them . It comes from Yuri and Yuto .

Yuri : Idiots you both have the same face .

Yugo : I know, but see !  My face is also very cute . ( goes near Yuri's face )

Yuri : Yes you are right your face is very cute , stupid bananhead .

Yugo ( becomes angry ) : How did you call me !?

But instead of answering he kisses Yugo .

Yugo : What the mmhmmmhmhhm .

Yuri : Shut up stupid banana and enjoy it  !

Yuto and Yuyajust stand there frozen like a statue, probably till next morning .