Like Hoseok, like Jimin

Yoongi nodded with a silent huff; he was clearly amused. Another sip was taken from his drink, yet his eyes never left Hoseok's. It was slow; each gulp the mint haired boy made, Hoseok could feel in his pants. He knew how to make a mood, he'll give him that. Once he was done, he exhaled and licked his lips, "I want to believe that Hoseok, I really do." He smirked innocently, "But somehow I don't believe that."

The vampire raised an eyebrow. With an extended hand spread over the table, his voice became deeper and raspier. "May I show you, then, sweetheart?" His head tilted to the dance floor, showing no sign of hesitation or awkwardness. Yoongi only stared at it, and then looked back up at Hoseok with a pleased grin.

Yoongi placed his hand into Hoseok's; immediately, both of them felt a jolt in their hearts that jerked their fingers from contact. It was almost so small they could've ignored but something about it was certainly not normal...

"Don't go easy on me." Yoongi cleared his throat as he stood.

Hoseok quickly led the way, though his face just scraping Yoongi's neck for a brief, heated moment. "Oh, I won't."

Yoongi's mouth twitched and bit his bottom lip in pleasure. Hoseok smirked, pulling the drowsy boy just a little deeper into the crowd. Hoseok didn't hesitate with what he wanted directly from this boy; hands turned Yoongi so his back faced Hobi's torso. His fingers gripped deeply into the slim boy's hips, molding the figure in his mind with every touch. He craved not only his blood but his entire body now.

He bit his lip when he felt Yoongi's butt roll into his pelvis, naturally causing him to push forward and feel even deeper of this boy's alluring body. They both strangely felt so aroused with one another, and yet they were complete strangers. For reasons unknown, Hoseok was completely hooked with Yoongi already. He didn't think it was the alcohol. He wasn't that susceptible to getting wasted.

With the minutes passing by, they ordered drinks and more drinks and hell, just for the sake of it, even more drinks. Minutes turned into hours turned into god knows how long they were there for. Jimin was long forgotten but so was anyone else in their sight; they just wanted to hold each other so badly. Touches turned into kissing, hips rolling into each other and legs wrapping around one another – it was safe to say their fun was getting to a maximum high.

In fact, so much fun was pulled into each other they had forgotten that they had somehow arrived into Hoseok's bedroom late at night.

Yoongi was pushed down into the bed and Hoseok's upper body curled directly over top of him with an arm bent over Yoongi's head. They had not a clue what was happening other than the need for having each other directly in each other's arms, which also meant Yoongi's hazy mind barely remembered ever getting undressed in the first place.

With heavy panting, Yoongi was ready to be ravished. "Hurry." He absolutely couldn't wait; when Hoseok was prepping him up he wrapped a leg around his waist to signal for him to enter already. However, what he didn't expect was the kind of shady glint in the vampire's eyes that glared into his very soul; he looked almost frightening but strangely, Yoongi could only be excited.

"You don't tell me what to do, sweetheart." Yoongi pushed his head into the sheets at the feeling of a third finger pushing in, mercilessly stretching him out – almost like a punishment for what he did.

Yoongi was going to enjoy tonight.

"Fuck," Hoseok entered the boy slowly and breathed near Yoongi's ear, forcing himself not to go too fast for the sake of the boy's health. Yoongi naturally engulfed his hands onto Hoseok's back muscles as he slowly swallowed inch by inch of Hoseok's impressive length. "You feel so good inside, sweetie."