To Jimin!

The air around the two young boys had become quite awkward since Hoseok had lashed out on the mint haired boy just a few minutes ago. Currently, their spacing with each other was a few feet apart in the entrance while their gazes were looking everywhere but at the bodies in front of them.

"I don't know what the problem is, but if it's because of me I give my deepest apologi—"

"No no, it's not you." Hoseok cut him off with a string of guilt. "I... I just can't see you anymore."

Yoongi wasn't sure what his deal was; maybe he had a girlfriend and he just made a cheap mistake yesterday by sleeping with a man instead of her. Kind of not new to him... "I see." A tad bit of disappointment could be detected in his tone but Hoseok didn't push any further. It must be embarrassing for Yoongi to be kicked out so abruptly without knowing any reason why.

"Well... Bye, I guess."

"Yeah..."

However, none of them seemed to move. This was proving more difficult than either of them anticipated. Hoseok, knowing why, still resulted in the same reason why Yoongi stayed – yet that boy didn't know why. Just staring at each other made them want to stay with each other, but Hoseok didn't want that. He didn't want to be drawn in for many reasons. "Right... I'm really going this time."

Hoseok smiled, a bit gawkily. "Yeah."

They both waved slowly at each other, and then Yoongi was finally out.

Hoseok cringed at himself for all the stupid goofy comments and looks he did just before Yoongi left. "Ugh. I'm so stupid." He slapped his forehead and went to lock the door, sighing in defeat at his inner battles and the situation he got himself into.

He was too drunk to notice yesterday who Yoongi was. If he had been more sober he wouldn't have walked up to him. Hoseok shook his head and leaned his body against the wall, looking down. "I can't do this again." His voice lowered grimly and a look of hurt washed over his features. "What do I do...?"

-  -  -  -

"One more drink, please." This was Hoseok's twentieth drink. Not enough to get him drunk, but if he continued then he surely will get a little tipsy. He gulped down the shot in one gulp and slammed down the cup, closing his eyes as he let the liquid burn his throat.

Just forget... It's what you're good at.

He wanted to stay here until he couldn't see anymore. He wanted to forget so badly about everything he never wanted to leave this place. "Another, Sir?"

"No thank you." Nonetheless, he couldn't stay here. He picked out bills from his pocket and gave it to the bartender, proceeding to walk out of the building with hands in his pouches. Jimin was waiting for him and he didn't want to keep the boy waiting.

Hoseok found absolutely no pride in what he did. He was a coward who drank away his problems and worries, never talking about them, instead of facing them. Even Jimin barely knew Hoseok's problems, and they were so, very close to each other. Unfortunately, Hoseok simply didn't want Jimin to worry over him. As a parental sort of feeling, Hoseok somehow developed that sense while caring for Jimin. He'd been through too much and he was afraid to add more to his plate than necessary.

Jimin's physical wounds might have healed, but his heart and mind were still learning. And they were still very sensitive, despite the front he upheld.

Hoseok wasn't a good role model. He still really tried his damn best, though.

Glancing around the street, he noted quickly he was already almost at Jimin's house. With a stop at the end of the sidewalk, he waited patiently for the walking light tolet him pass. Unconsciously, his foot tapped the ground in a repetitive manner;something he did a lot when standing around doing nothing.