We Have What!?!?

3 person
They all woke up one by one, groaning, trying to stand up but fall down instead. "Is everyone o-ok" Jonathan said still a little bit tired. Everyone got up slowly "I think I need help h- hear" Brian said tiring to get up and out of the shed. "Where are you" Brock said worrying "In the shed where you see a body figure coming through." He spoke Brock went there and help him get out of there. "Ok first off what the fuck happened last night" Tyler said "All I remember is we were sitting by the campfire and something hit us and we all blacked out." Luke said while helping Marcel off the ground "What happened to your hair Brock it's red and white." Evan said while Brock's eyes widened and pulled out his phone to see if it's true. Evans hair tips are red, Jonathan's is blue, Marcel's is white, Luke's a dark gray color, Lui's is red and black, David's a dark black color, Tyler's a silver color, and Craig's a green color. "What the fuck happened to us?! The only one that looks normal is Brian!" Marcel said frustrated; they all looked at him and he looks perfectly fine.

Brian put his hands up in defense and said, "Hey it's not mine faul-" He was cut off by something shooting out of his hands and was going to hit Marcel but, Luke put his hands up to reach Marcel like a shield. The fire ball, or whatever that came out of Brian's hand disappeared. Their eyes widen and looked at each other. "Ok someone better explain something before I'm gonna have a panic attack!!" Lui said freaking out David hugging him so he can calm down. "We don't know what happened or what we did. All I know is we are fucken cursed or some shit!!" Brian said freaking out at what just happened. "U-uh guys... what's happening to me!?" Craig yelled at everyone. Everyone looked at Craig and saw vines and flowers growing around him. Tyler quickly pulled him away and they disappeared. "Guys I think I might know what happened and what's happening." Evan said they looked at him waiting for an answer.
"This is gonna sound probably stupid and shit but, I think we all might have super powers." He said in a low lone "So what you're that saying is that we have super powers and a specific power that we have?" Jonathan said trying not to freak out or anything. He nodded. "So like I have like...I don't know protection or some shit and Brian is like fucken Iron Man!" Luke said "Let's try out our powers to see what we have." Jonathan said. They all nodded and sat down to see who goes first. "I'll go" Brian said. Nobody volunteered since no one believed him. He aimed his hand at the tree and a ball of heat flew out of his hand and blasted at the tree, a hole was formed afterwards. Everyone got up and looked at it. "Wow you just blow up that tre-" Craig was cut off by holding his chest because he touched the tree and fell to the ground holding his chest. Marcel did the same.

Tyler helped Craig up, and Luke helped Marcel up "You good" Tyler and Luke said they both nodded. "Guys look the tree is growing back" Brock said they all looked at it. "I guess I did that." Craig said "Yeah you did. Ok so who's next?" Evan raised his hand and all of a sudden fire came out of his hand he panicked and shook his hand, fire was on the ground. They all started to freak out and Jonathan aimed his hand at the fire. "Well... I guess I have fire and Jon has water." He chuckled nervously "Yeah...and you kinda burned my hand and it's STINGING RIGHT NOW" Lui said in pain Brock went over and observed his hand then all of a sudden, there was a flash of light, Lui was now better. "How the heck did I do that!?" Brock said in a disbelief tone while David looked at Lui's hand to see what happened. "Brock, I think you have healing powers" Brian said like a proud father for no reason.

"Ok so far Evan has fire, Jonathan has water, Brian can shoot something from his hand, Luke has shield I think, and Brock can heal people. Craig is like nature am I correct?" Lui said they all nodded "We still need to find out Tyler's, Lui's, David's, and Marcel's." Jonathan said. "I just want to go home and sleep." Marcel mumbled to himself "Where did Marcel go" Luke said because he's the only one to notice.

Everyone stopped talking and looked around and notice too. "MARCEL WHERE ARE YOU!?" Luke screamed "Jesus Luke you don't need to yell I'm right next to you." Marcel said everyone jumped and looked around "Um Marcel...we don't see...you" Lui said "Wait you don't see me I'm right next to Luke." Marcel said in disbelief "Prove it" Tyler said, Marcel went to Tyler and push him on the ground and jumped on top of him, the others were laughed. "Alright, alright I get it. You can turn invisible now can you get off of me." Tyler said. Marcel went visible again helped Tyler off the ground. "Ok um...Tyler? Do your power." Tyler sighed and held up his hand, a small little tornado started to form. "Wow make it bigger! Make it bigger!" Lui said in his squeaker voice "No!! Don't do it you can't control it yet! I suppose...don't get us killed!" Brock said in a mother tone "This is why you're the mother in the group and let me guess, the dad of the group is Brian." Lui said snickering "N-no!" Brock said blushing. David hit his back and Lui flew across the yard. "LUI!!" Everyone yelled, well mostly David, they all ran towards him "How the fuck did you do that David?! Jesus Christ!" said Lui groaning as he got up. "I think you have strength and you definitely have to control that with Tyler." Brock said "Um... Guys why are you so tall?" Lui said in a scared tone. Everyone looked around but they couldn't find Lui. David was about to take a step forward. "Wait!! Don't take another step David!" Craig said in a panic tone. He bent down and got something in his hand, everyone looked at his hand. It was a little Lui. David loves Lui even more than he did before, oh I forgot to mention they are all gay for each other (Gay Session).

"How...? What...What happened to you Lui??" Luke said as he picked up Lui by his little jacket. "Hey put me down!" Lui said in a very squeaky voice. David picked him up and looked at him very closely, Lui started blushed. "Um... How do I turn back to normal? I don't like being small" He said "You were already small!" Marcel said laughing so was everyone else. "Shut up!" Lui wined. Then all of a sudden Lui went back to normal, and Lui fell on top of David. Lui looked at the position that there in and chuckled nervously until he got up to help David while everyone else giggled. "What do we do? Our hair color has changed and how can we control our powers?" Evan said in a worrying tone. Jonathan hugged him so he can calm down which helped a lot. "Listen nobody tells anybody about this alright keep this a secret ok." Jonathan said calmly but in a warning tone everyone nodded. "But one question...how do we control our powers who can help us?" Craig asked. Everyone thought for a moment because nobody knew anybody who had super powers only one person knew. "I know somebody, well two people actually." Everyone looked to see who said it, Tyler was the one who said it. "And how do you know these people?" Brock said "I saved them once because they were getting attacked by people. They're hybrids. I helped one heal their wing and the other from the paw. They thanked me and said if I need any help, I could go to them and I think this is an emergency." He finished "When did this happen?" Brian said "I think a couple months ago?" He said "Ok so who are these guys" Luke said "Well...let's just say they are...Girls" Tyler said waiting for their reaction, everyone had wide eyes "WHAT!?"