Getting Notice

Third person POV
They run by the time there out of sight, they pull down there hoods and catch there breathe once they did Marcel hits Luke on the head "Ow why would you do that" He says rubbing the spot he hit "Because you called me Zoom, really Zoom couldn't think of anything else" He says Tyler laughs "Really Luke, really" Tyler says. "Did we really help people" Jonathan says with shock in his voice "Oh my god we really did" Brian says with wide eye. Tyler realize what he says his eyes go wide too "Oh god what's Mia gonna do" He says they all stop walking with horror on there faces "We're dead" Evan says they nod.

(Back at the house)

Mia was watching TV scrolling through the channels while Bendy was on her phone until something came up so she put her phone up and looked at TV with Mia until they passed the news but something caught her eye so she put it back "Welcome to Fox News we have breaking report that the local Mall has hostages" The news lady says Mia sit up more to listen so does Bendy "We don't know what happened but someone recorded a video of the heros that saved everyone" She says then it plays where the guys helped the hostages and them using there powers Bendy turned off the Tv and slowly looked at Mia who is wide eye.

"What are you gonna do" Bendy says slowly "Find them" Mia says, she stands up and then disappears Bendy sighs and then she teleports to where Mia is, she sees where she is and it's the park where she sees the rest of the guys and there panicking she gets close enough to hear Brock say "I'm gonna kill him when he gets ba- oh hey Bendy" He says "You heard" She says he nods everyone was on edge waiting to see then pass, a few minutes later they saw a group of teens with hoods on.

Lui was about to yell but Mia shut him up she looked the way they were and created a invisible shield around them they ran into it, they panicked and tried to get out Luke even tried to use his powers to get out. Mia told Bendy "Meet me in the woods" And teleport with the guys who are trapped Bendy looked at the guys she snapped her fingers then suddenly they have hoods on. "What the heck, why do we need these" Lui asks.

"I just have a feeling were gonna need them" She says looking around, then they teleport where Mia and the others are. Once they get there Mia looks at the boys and gave them a death glare. "Are you boys CRAZY!" She yells at them "Hey at least we saved people right" Brian says carefully Mia was about to say something but Bendy puts a hand on her shoulder to calm her down which worked.

"What we are trying to say is that you never know if they have powers or not and try to stay low which didn't work" She explains calmly then she takes down the shield. Brock runs up to Brian and slaps him them hugs him. Suddenly Craig feels a little pain in his heart but shakes it off so does Marcel but he shakes it off. Mia felt something was wrong then her eyes turned pitch black

Which scared the crap out of everyone Benny's eyes where the same "W-what's with the eyes" Brock asks in a scared tone clinging onto Brian's arm

Which scared the crap out of everyone Benny's eyes where the same "W-what's with the eyes" Brock asks in a scared tone clinging onto Brian's arm. "GET DOWN" Mia yells in a dark tone everyone ducks down just in time when fire started to shoot out of nowhere they look to where it is to see a guy in a lab coat and 4 other people that look they were made form a lab.

Mia and Bendy froze from fear because it was the same guy that made they like this, but a little older "Who's that Mia" Evan says getting ready to shoot back "The scientists" Mia said with hatred in that sentence Bendy hid behind Mia in fear of what they did. "Evan I want you to shoot a fire ball at the scientists and then I want you guys to run to Tyler's house" Mia explains keeping an eye on the people in front of them "What about you" Luke says "We'll distract them by going the other way we'll come back"Mia tells them taking a glance at them and see worried faces. "Mia I don't think this is a go-" Tyler tries to talk her out of this but failed.

"No Tyler, go to your house I don't want y'all to get hurt" She cuts him off she does want to keep everyone safe but she knows she can't. They agree, like they have a choice "NOW" She yells and Evan starts to shoot at the scientist and they all start to run Tyler stops for a second to see Mia and Bendy running further into the forest "TYLER" Craig yells to get his attention cause he didn't notice that he was with them Tyler snapped out of it and kept running.

Mia and bendy kept running dodging fire balls once they lost him they stopped to catch there breath "Bendy we have to teleport to the others but it's gonna take a lot of energy" Mia breathes out Bendy agrees they create a shield and once you get inside it, it takes about five seconds to teleport where you want to go but it takes some of your energy while your at it.

Once they got that done they both hear people running towards they "Bendy go in the teleporter" Mia says "What, no I'm not going without you, you don't know what he will do" She says panicking Mia turns around to look at her "Get in there just incase" She says back "But-" She gets cut off by Mia yelling at her "FELL" She gets serious by saying that but she won't let her guard down.

"I'm not leaving you" She's says standing her ground Mia sighs and puts her hands on her shoulders Bendy thought she was agreeing with her. She was wrong. Mia pushed her in the teleporter and covers the hole Bendy gets up and starts banging on it.
"5"
She sees other hybrids running  towards them.
"4"
Mia starts to attack them when they get close Bendy screams trying to get out.
"3"
They start coming from the back of Mia and Bendy starts to loose most of her energy.
"2"
Bendy slowly goes down while watching Mia fight.
"1"
One of the hybrids jumps on her back.
"0"
The last thing Bendy sees is Mia going down before she's unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FINALLY!! I finished this chapter it takes while now because I have school it's hard. Also I've been working on other books that I enjoy doing same goes to BendySFMKin05