Were Back

Evan's POV

After whatever happened we tried to forget it, witch is working but except for Craig he would be in a trans, but we snap him out of it. Right now me, Brock, Craig, lui, are waiting on Marcel to get out of class to go home "I wanna go home" Lui whined Brock rolled his eyes playfully while Craig was looking was around frantically "Are you ok Craig" He looked at me "No, I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen." I was about to say something but someone cut me off. "Sorry guys teacher kept me after class" I turned and looked to see Marcel with a pissed off mood.

"It's ok, let's go find the guys so lui can stop whining" Brock said we laughed while lui pout we were going to leave until we heard a voice said "Well look who it is the gay boys" We turn and saw our bullies "This isn't gonna be good" Brock whispered we nod "RUN!" I yelled we ran but didn't get far because Josh and his goons tackled us. "Now, now we're do you think your going" Josh said while walking up to me I turned and see two people holding Marcel, one person each Craig, Brock, and lui two people holding me.

"Away from your ugly ass" I spat which made him angry he punched me in the gut which fucking hurt a lot. "Leave him alone" Marcel yelled trying to get free, didn't work. Josh looked at me and smirked, at that moment I knew we were fucked, I try to escape but I know it was no use. "Now let's have a little fun~" He says creepily, he raised his fist ready to hit me but "HEY" Someone says we all turn to see Mia and Bendy?

What the fuck are they doing here? "Leave them alone" Mia said deadly "Or what" He said, he's dead definitely dead. "Or I will fight you" She says "I like too see you try" He states Mia smirked and snapped her fingers and all of a sudden the guys that were holding us collapse on the floor me and the guys looked at her in amusement Josh looked at her scared "Run" She says and he started to run "Are you really gonna let him go" Lui says while Craig pokes the guys that are on the floor. "Ha, no Bendy go get him" Mia said Bendy looked at her in a exciting tone "Finally" And all of a sudden she disappeared.

"First off, how did you do that?" I say because I want to do that snap my fingers and the person is knocked out. "Yeah and why did you come here, I mean I'm glad you came but why" Marcel asks "I will answer those in a minute" She says smirking which is creepy, all of a sudden we here a girlish scream scared the fuck out of us "Was that Bendy" Brock asks worried Mia just continue to smirk... Creepy. Then we see down the Hall a struggling Josh and a proud smirking Bendy, like seriously there fucking smirks are creepy!!

"Oh my god" Craig started to laugh lui was gigging me, Marcel, and Brock asked Bendy "Did you scream" She pointed at Josh we all laughed lui was trying so hard to breathe. We finally stopped Josh spoke up "I will get you for this" I giggled he looked at me "You sure girly" I state the guys laughed and the girls giggled "What are you gonna do to him" Craig ask "Tie him up and put duck tape on him" She smiled.

(WHEN THERE DONE AND GOING TO FIND THE GUYS) 

THIRD PERSON POV

The guys we're getting worried for them usually they would get to the gates early but they weren't there they were about to search for them but the heard a voice "Hey" The looked and saw them "Thank god" Brian said "What happened" Luke asked they looked at each other to  either tell the truth Mia looked at them she knows they don't want to say the truth so she spoke up.

"They found me" Mia spoke for them they looked relieved and the others jumped up "Oh, hey Mia where's Bendy" Tyler asked she only shrugged everyone saw her behind Luke but they didn't say anything Bendy shook Luke's shoulders violently and screamed "BOO" Luke jumped and let out a 'manly scream'.

"WHAT THE-" He stopped his sentence once he saw Bendy she glared at him like saying 'say it I dare you' everyone laughed "H-hey Bendy" He says in a nervous tone she looked at him for a few seconds before turning turning to the guys "Hey guys" Jonathan was on the floor trying to control his breathing. "What are y- you doing here" Luke says

Mia spoke "We have to be on high alert I felt something wrong but I don't know what" The guys looked worried "Have any of you had any visions or any sort of pain" Bendy says Marcel and Craig raised there hands Mia and Bendy rushed to there side and frantically looking at they for injuries or marks "What- what are you doing" Jonathan asked "What happened" Mia ask  worriedly Marcel and Craig are trying to find out what are they looking for.

"Well they were having chest pains and they blacked out but once they woke up they said they saw people" Evan explain Bendy looked at Mia worriedly "Take your shirt off" Mia said everyone gave her wide eye except for Bendy "WHAT?!" Craig and Tyler said at the same time "Were in public, no!" Craig yelled Bendy rolled her eyes "Fine but, when we get to your house your doing it" Bendy reassured Craig  hesitated but nod

"Can we go home" Lui wined Brock rolled his eyes "Fine just stop whining" Brock said "We will meet you at your house" Mia said "Wait, how do you know where he lives" Brian says Mia looked at him "I have my ways" She states "Anyways bye" So they left while the boys head to Craig's house Mia and Bendy were walking.

Bendy had to go get some water and Mia wanted a coke so they went to a near by shop they split up while Bendy was walking she didn't know she bumped into someone she fell down with a shrek she looked up and saw a cute boy with a blue jacket that looks like from undertale.

She blushed and he lend a hand to her "Are you ok" He asked 'oh my god his voice' she thought "Y- yeah I'm ok" She stuttered 'what, I never stuttered' he chuckled "What's your name" He asked in curiosity because he thinks this girl is cute

She blushed and he lend a hand to her "Are you ok" He asked 'oh my god his voice' she thought "Y- yeah I'm ok" She stuttered 'what, I never stuttered' he chuckled "What's your name" He asked in curiosity because he thinks this girl is cute. "Bendy" She said smiling "Cute name" He said she blushed.

'She looks cute when she blushes' he thought "W- what's your name" She asked while blushing "Well my name is Adam" He states smiling "Here" He gives her a slip of paper with his number "See you later" he winks and walks away she is still  stunned she smiles like an idiot and pays for her drink.

She walks out of the store still smiling Mia walks out and looks at her suspiciously she walks up to Bendy and look into her eyes. She gasps and smiles "You met a boy" Bendy blushes "Yeah" She covers her face while blushing and Mia keeps teasing her all she could think about is.

'I met a cute boy'