Back To Hell

Craig's POV

After the weekend we have to go back to hell witch is school but the weekend was fun I learned how to tie people up with vines I'm like mother nature, Tyler learned how to start a tornado it was good until he had to shape it to something and Mia Suggested to make a human so she told him to make me and God it look like me but without color I remember I was blushing because he winked at me and make the version of me disappear.

Luke is now afraid of Bendy, he learned how to create a shield around himself and others like when Evan was gonna push Marcel to the ground for fun but before he can try, he put a shield around him and Evan fell on the floor groaning Luke said word for word "don't hurt my- I mean Marcel" He blushed and went inside.

Marcel learned how to disappear and to make others too he found a second power, speed. He speed to Luke but they crash into each other Marcel was on top and Luke was on bottom there faces were red as fuck! Jonathan learned to shoot water out of his hands. He learned how to make a water ball to! He made a human in a shape of water and I swear it look like Evan.

Evan learned how to do a fire ball, warm people up like when there cold he touches there forehead and they warm up. Mia said that he has to have a partner so she chose Jonathan because water and fire they are enemy's but they help each other.

Now lui he can shrink himself and other people we almost stepped on him a couple of time but he's good he has like super strength when he's little. David he has strength he can pick up a truck if he wants to.

Anyways I was snap out of my daydream when my mom snapped he fingers in front of me, witch scared the fuck out of me! "Craig are you ok" My mom says in a worried tone "I'm ok, just... thinking" I gave her a smile that says 'I'm ok' "Fine. I won't be home tonight because of work" She says in a sad tone "It's ok, I got to go to school bye" I say and kiss her on the cheek.

My mom works for us my dad left because he found out that she was pregnant once she had me she was so happy, I never knew about my dad or seen him.

My thoughts we're interrupted by the bell I quickly ran to class and see Evan, lui sitting down they saw me and waved I waved back and sat next to them. "Hey guys what are y'all talking about" I say "Who's house were gonna go to after school" He says thinking "Well we can go to my house, my mom won't be there" I say they both agree.

Classes went by slow I'm waiting till lunch so we could tell the guys that we're going to my house after school, once the bell rings I get out of class and go to the cafeteria as usual I'm the fist one there.

All of a sudden I see Evan running to me sitting down trying to catch his breath "Are you ok" I chuckle seeing him once I look into his eyes I see fear "The bully's tried to beat me up again" I sign they have been bullying me, Evan, lui, Marcel and Brock for awhile we haven't told the others because we don't want them to be in this situation.

"Want to go outside and eat" I asked "Yeah I need some fresh air" He say we got up and walked outside we climb up a tree where are spot was sit down on a branch "How do you feel about the whole power thing" I ask "I get scared sometimes because when I get mad my eyes turn red and my hands go on fire I try to calm myself down, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't" He say in a little scared tone.

"What do you do when you can't" I say he smiles "I call Jonathan he could help me" I smirk "You like him~" I sang in a teasing tone he blushes "N-no I d-don't" I laugh at this because I know he likes Jonathan but he just doesn't say it. "AAAAA" I scream in pain holding my chest and fall down Evan comes down and checks on me.

Soon we hear footsteps and see the guys carrying Marcel, and lui Tyler run to me "What happened?!" Tyler say in a panic tone before I black out.

BEFORE HE BLACKS OUT

Tyler's POV

We were walking to the cafeteria but we didn't see Evan, and Craig there so we thought they were outside once we were by the doors Marcel falls to the ground holding his chest. "Marcel!?" Luke screams worried for him we all rush to him "Let's take him outside" Lui says in a panic tone we nod. Jonathan, Luke carry Marcel, while David grabs his stuff. While Brock, Brian opens the door.

Once we are at the doors me and lui see Craig on the ground looking like he saw a ghost "What happened!?" I yelled in a panic and worried tone I ran over to him lui did the same the guys put a unconscious Marcel next to a unconscious Craig "What do we do" Evan and lui say at the same time "I don't know, just wait for them to wake up" David says in a slightly panic tone I look at Luke to see him full on panic and worried face for Marcel.

For me I'm the same like what would happen if your crush is unconscious for a unknown reason, just don't tell Craig. "Guys there look" Evan says we look at Evan to see vines moving towards Craig and Marcel "What the fuck" Jonathan whispered one wrapped around my leg and Luke's leg and it started to drag us "Help" Luke and I yelled Evan started to shoot fire at the vines it burned that's for sure. There was still some fire on Evan's hands so Jonathan had to put it out. "Are you ok" Brock said worried like a mother "Yeah I'm good you ok Luke" I ask he looked at himself for injuries he didn't fined none so he sighed in relief "I think so" He says "What the fock was that" Brian said his Irish part coming out.

"I don't even kn-" I was cut off by two screams we all looked where the screams we're to see Marcel and Craig standing up with horror faces I ran to Craig to give him a hug while Luke ran to Marcel to try and calm him down "What happen" I asked looking at Craig "I saw a man" He said scared "I saw two people, one looked familiar but I don't know they looked scary." Marcel said still trying to breathe right.

"Did they say anything" Evan said "The person in front of me said something like 'Glad to have you back-' that's all he said he was gonna say something else but I woke up" Craig said lui hugged him calm him down witch worked. "The man that was in front of me said something like 'Good to see you-' and I woke up. Who are they!?" Marcel yelled Luke hugs him, Brock rubs his back to convert him "Ok let's just try to forget 'bout tis and calm down" David says trying to forget what happened we all nod Craig calm down already while lui was still hugging him.

"Let's go to class before we are late" Jonathan said "Alright" We all said, we laughed and forgot what happened awhile ago, but what's still in my head is who are these people and what do they want?

(???)POV

Finally we are free we can rule the world but, there are people gonna try to stop us but I found someone that I'm connected to "When are we going to get them" Derrick says I look at him he smiles devilishly so do I "Soon Derrick, soon, we have to get them at the right time " I will get you soon Craig" "And I will get Marcel" We looked at each other and smile.