Chapter 10:Friendship

Previously,
Robert was hit by a bicycle

"Crash".

"Aaahhhahh",  rob wailed in pain. The unknown boy who hit him rides faster before he could be caught by someone. And raj also ran away from there.

"aiyo, odiyaga, odiyaga(oops, come quick, come quick)", the nearby people came forward to help rob and they lifted him up to stand but he was unable to do so.

"Aaahhhahh, mmy...,my, leg, it's paining", he whimpered in pain. And everyone asked him to show his leg. He was bleeding heavily.

"ok, take him to the hospital, call the auto", one of the man from the crowd shouted and then asked him, "who is your father, where is he?".

He was unable to answer, because the pain was high and it was excruciating. The pain has made his ears shut.

"susai magan thana ne(you are susai's son, am i right)", asked one of the woman from the crowd. He nodded fast. Then the auto came and they took him to the hospital and that woman went to rob's house to inform his parents about his accident.

"nancy amma", the unknown women called rob's mother to tell her about his son's accident.

************************************
In the classroom,

" ok, I'll come, sure, hey selvi, are you coming with us to the hospital", mary was asking everyone in the classroom to visit rob in the hospital.

"what's happening mary? What are you guys are talking about?", asked deni.

"don't you know that, rob has met with an accident", replied mary.

After hearing that,deni has a heavy feeling inside her heart, her voice shaken, in disbelieving,
She was almost stumbled,"whaattt?".

"hey,careful deni, there's nothing worse, ok, it's just a small accident that's it, be cool", examined mary and she asked her, "you can join us today evening, because you seems very sad after hearing about him, are you coming with us?".

She stood there silently.

"ok, I'll take it as a yes,hey, selvi write out Deni 's name also", mary told to selvi and she turned at deni' s side and said, "but yesterday only someone said that they didn't care about that particular person , because they didn't like him, and today they are almost fainted for him", chuckled mary.

And suddenly deni's eyes become red, "I'm sorry, I'm not coming, i have some works, so, you guys carry on". And she ran into the classroom.

Mary was confused and strike out her name from the list and then she gave it to her class teacher and they all visited the hospital.

************************************

In the hospital,

They all went to the hospital and there they saw rob with a big bandage in his leg and he was lying in the bed  and his mother sobbing on the other side. They all greeted him, encouraged him to get well soon. But his eyes searched for a girl. Her face was missing in that crowd.