Chapter 30: Finally..

"umm, the food here is so tasty, I'm not gonna share it with anyone", said rosy while tasting the chicken fry that melted in her tongue, those crispy corners, that oil filling her mouth while eating,"yummyyyyy, i love this college ".

Deni seems shocked and didn't ate anything. "are you not going to eat anything, you said you didn't take the breakfast? Denila, deni? DENI", joy shouted at deni who is staring the food for the long time.

Deni keep staring at her food

Deni keep staring at her food. Then all of them shouted," DENI". Deni was startled and gave them a sheepish smile," sorry, did you guys said something?".

"yes, we are going to say something, are you comfortable with us? ", asked ajit to her.

"Uh, oh yes, yes, why are you asking like that? ", asked deni.

"you are actually acting like that, you are not comfortable with us, that's really obvious to us", said kaushik.

"no, no it's not like that, I'm really glad to be with you guys", said deni.

"but you are acting a bit strange, like, I don't know what happened at the main hall, I think you.. you are upset after seeing vennila ma'am 's speech, am I right? Is there anything wrong?", asked caroline concerned.

"oh really? But why deni, do you know her already?", asked rosy.

"is she your relative?", asked kaushik.

"if she's your relative, then ask her to put pass mark for us", said rajeesh and laughed.

Ajit gave him a nudge in his elbow and gestured him to look at deni.

Deni become furious. She tighten her grip on the glass. Her mind started thinking about all the things from the past.

" Vennila akka".

"deni papa".

Those memories haunted deni, the giggling sound of vennila filled all the places, how they played together, how they smiled and laughed, she is her mother, she make her eat, she make her sleep, her smile is the medicine for her, her first love is her sister.