Chapter 8 - Truth

Williams P.O.V.

I started making my way home, still a bit angry with that asshole. How could he hurt someone so sweet and delicate?! I never want to see his face again, if I do, I'll tear it off.

Walking into the house, I made my way up the stairs to my room. I opened the wooden frame, smiling at Addison who was sleeping peacefully on my bed. I kicked my shoes off before laying down next to him. I wrapped my arm around his body, pulling him into a protective hold.

I looked down at his smiling face, that made me crack a grin. He was adorable when he slept, I couldn't help but stare. This boy is going to make me go crazy. I caressed his cheek, kissing his forehead, not wanting this moment to end. Sadly, it had to one day.

Someone cleared their throat from the doorway, I turned my body carefully, looking into the eyes of my Mom's. I gently removed my arm from his small figure, standing up slowly and made my way to her, I closed the door, so he didn't wake up.

"What was that?" She asked, staring at me.

I sighed, meeting her gaze. "I was laying next to a beautiful boy." I replied, crossing my arms. She didn't say anything for a while, which instantly got awkward.

"Who is he?" She pressed, her face blank.

"My boyfriend. He's adorable, right?" I chuckled, stopping when I noticed her expression didn't change. My mom always thought I was straight, she didn't know I was gay until now. I was always afraid she'd look at me different, she always expected me to be the perfect son.

"What? You're kidding, right?" I shook my head, not flinching as her features hardened, "This is just a phase, you don't know what you want." She told me, rubbing her eyes.

"It's not, Mom. It's never going to be "just a phase", I like boys, well one boy." I replied, biting my lip softly.

She, of course, ignored what I had just said completely. "I can get you help, we'll make an appointment for you, so you can talk to someone. I'll call right now."

"Mom, listen to me! I'm never going to be your perfect straight son. Perfection doesn't even exist! So get that out of your fucking head, because that's not who or what I am." I told her, getting angry. She stared at me, startled.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She yelled.

"Then don't treat me like this! I'm homosexual, I'm not into girls, I never will be! I like boys, I like Addison. I'm gonna stay with him until he doesn't want me anymore. So get over whatever fantasy you have in your fucking head and accept me!" I retorted angrily.

"Your father wouldn't approve of this." She said, making me freeze.

I looked up at her, my eyes meeting hers. "Well, if you haven't noticed, he's not here." I stepped into my room, slamming the door before she could say anything else and walked over to Addison who was now awake.

I sat down, rubbing my eyes. He frowned, kissing my cheek. "It'll be okay, Will. I'm here." He said, catching my lips in a kiss. I returned the gesture, not wanting to pull away. When he did, I kept pressing my lips back to his. He giggled, putting his hands on my chest.

"Baby, you know I'd kiss you forever if I could, but I need to come up for air someday." He told me, a smile forming across his perfect lips. I chuckled, looking at him.

"Addison, I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead, you can ask me whatever you want." He said.

I took a deep breath, smiling. "Will you do the honor of being my boyfriend?"

He gasped, nodding quickly. "Yes! I'd love to be your boyfriend!" He giggled, kissing my lips eagerly. I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist, pulling him closer.