Nemesis

Orion's Pov

Please go away. Please go away! Please go away!! I cried in my mind, tears running down my cheeks as I rocked still.

You still have not gotten the staff, my Knight. Where is it? I heard Quintessa ask, her voice a sickly sweet tone.

I don't know! I don't know where it is! Please let me go, I can't get it! I failed! I had started to sob, and pulled a blanket over my body, pulling it over my face.

What caused you to fail? She asked, and I felt what seemed to be a caress on my cheek. I shuddered heavily.

I don't know, I dropped into some sort of portal and I'm in a different world and I'm confused and scared and don't know where I am!! I sobbed, not even bothering to be quiet now. I want help, I want Optimus and Ratchet. I want them so bad!

Where are you?! She screamed at me and I jumped, yelping with a whimper.

I don't know, I really don't know! Please don't kill me!! I was starting to say what I was thinking out loud as I stared into space.

I have no way to kill you. You are a disappointment, I thought you would be perfect but I was clearly wrong. I'm going to cause you even more pain. She snarled and I felt white hot pain searing through my body. I fell over and cried, writhing and screaming in pain.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" I cried as I banged my helm on the floor with each word.

Ratchet's Pov

I heard Orion screaming from one of the rooms and ran off the find out why. Optimus came with me and started trying to open Orion's door. Optimus kicked it in and he and I saw Orion writhing and screaming in the corner of his room. He screamed something along the lines of "Please make it stop" but it was muffled by the blanket and he seemed to be drooling from pain. Optimus and I ran over but he rolled onto his back I saw that his optics were a vibrant purple. He squeezed his temples and closed his optics, his back arching as he continued to scream. Optimus ran out for a moment before bringing back a syringe of liquid stasis inducer. I forced the needle into his arm through his squirming and slowly his cries became weak and feeble and his body just twitched. His optics slowly fell closed and his breathing smoothed out after a final shuddering breath.

Optimus picked him up and took him to the medical bay and gently laid him down on a medical berth. I tilted my helm a little when I saw a red mark on the left side of his face an ran a digit down on it.

"Interesting," I muttered and did a scan on his body. He seemed perfectly fine physically, but mentally, I'm not so sure. I started doing a deep scan on his brain and hooked him up to several different machines. His brain activity was all over the place, way too much to be normal.

I did a few scans on each component of his body and I found that his pain receptors were going haywire. I looked closely at the results, eventually combining four printed scans, one on top of another and placing it on top of a light. I placed them under a microscope when I saw something peculiar and looked closely at the shorter wavelengths. I saw Cybertronian symbols embedded deep within the waves and started to read them. Or I tried at least. I called Optimus over and told him to take a look. He started to read off what the symbols said.

"You are a disgrace to the Knights of Cybertron, you don't deserve to live." He read out slowly before moving up the bigger waves.

"Please stop this pain, I want to be set free." He read out and looked up, starting to think. "What are the Knights of Cybertron?" He muttered and I went over to the computer, searching up 'Knights of Cybertron', starting to look through everything, but I couldn't find anything. Optimus had gone back to reading, reading out things that made it sound like Orion was being tortured and mind-controlled by someone named Quintessa. Soon Optimus read out his own name before looking up and staring at Orion for a long while. He slowly looked away and went back to reading, his brows furrowed in confusion.