The new vision

The heat wave was at its peak, it felt like the was a ball of fire blazing down onto Florida. Everything felt different. The streets flooded with people and not the average tourists. Waves of people were flowing down the roads, she'd never seen anything like it. All Kayla wanted to do was get to her favourite comic book store.

She swam through the sea of people with The amazing spiderman shirts on. He couldn't be here? could he? She shook the silly thought out of her head. Dane Wouldn't come here. "Hey get in the line" called a random stranger. She was startled out of her daydream.

She waited in the queue, not because she wanted to but it was the only way to get into the comic book store. "Next!" The security guard called. That was her before she knew it Dane was in front of her. DANE!

It sounds stupid be he was almost glowing.  He's piercing blue eyes staring at her as he ruffled his hand through his blonde hair as sunny as a Average Florida day.  "Hey" the smokey northern eastern underlying accent slightly showing. Kayla's brain went into meltdown. Mission abort.  She'd imagined meeting Dane so many times but she hadn't prepared herself. The rood started to spin faster and fast.

Blackout.