You are not in wonderland

Was it all a dream? Dane? What happened? A thousand questions ran through Kayla's mind. She felt the cold, hard ground floor underneath her. Fuck. She'd fainted.  God knows what Dane thinks of her now another silly fangirl literally forgetting how to breathe. 

"That was quite a fall you had" The paramedic said putting an ice pack to her head. Could the ground just swallow her up to get out of this painfully embarrassing situation. A males voice cleared his throat " I think you need help up" The strangers strong hand slipped into her smaller, more feminine hand, their hands fit perfectly "1...2...3 unff" Before she knew it Kayla was toppling into Dane. She was only a delicate flower and Dane didn't really know he's own strength. Everything happened in comical slow motion in kayla's prospective. "Whoa there" Dane laughed. "I-I-I'm so sorry" she stuttered but couldn't help but give out a slight giggle.

Everything felt so surreal to her, smiling at her lock screen which was now the photo she took with Dane at comic book store... after fainting.  Oh God she made herself cringe thinking about it.

She decided to take the long way home along the seafront.  She loved the way the the sun glistens against the sea making beautiful colours of emerald green, golden orange and lagoon blue.  Warm sand greeted her feet as she walked barefoot.

"Boo!"