o n e

"J-Jaebum op-oppa, I....I baked this c-cake f-for...for you, will you p-please go o-out with m-me?"

The skinny arm streched out, on the hand holding a box that contains a chocolate cake that the girl claimed to 'bake'.

At an Empty corridor two stood face-to-face, other is Bashful while other is stoic, although The Girl thought they are alone...she should've known better than to be able to be alone with the one and only IM JAEBUM.

Five heads peeked out behind the Wall three doors apart from the two, anticipating for Jaebum's answer, who may I say just stared at the cake then back at the Girl.

"Choco Cake...." He trailed off after a deafning silence.

"O-Oh! Yeah! I baked it because you l-like chocolate...r-right?" The girl stuttered.

"Sung Yoogam, before you confess to me with a cake...make sure It is something I don't Hate do you understand? Well, even though any cake would do you wouldn't even have the chance" Jaebum glared at the trembling girl before turning his heels towards the stairs, but he stopped and turn to the Girl again...

Yoogam was shocked when His shoes came in sight, she raised her head and her heart beats fast when she saw how close Jaebum is...nearly closing her eyes and leaning in, but a soft paper met her lips.

"Make sure to tell your friends to stop adding garbage in my locker whether it be in the hallways or the gym or plainly in my Table...your gifts are full of your disgusting Perfumes that makes me want to kill myself" He threw the pastel colored Papers on her feet before finally disappearing around the corner where the others followed him.

This is his everyday life...Girls and boys, lining up to him, screaming and following him everywhere he goes, at the classroom he'll be greeted with flowers and chocolates and such.

Or every hour there will be tons and mountains of Letters flowing out of his Locker, either sprayed with perfume or simply because the letter contains senseless things.

People trying to be cute or sexy for him...but he knew more than to fall for their facade.

He trusts no one except his friends and....

*BZZT*

*click*

*재붐이! 사랑해 부미! 포포!*

Jaebum smiled secretly at the familar voice of the customized ringtone he placed for a special one

He sped up his pace and went to the empty classroom no one knows about, locking the door of the dusty room and covering the tinted windows.

It was a little dusty, but sooner he will manage to change it all for some privacy purposes.

He pressed the green button of his screen and immediately placed his phone in his ear

"Hyung?" The croaky slash husky slash adorable sound of his partner can be heard only by him.

"Hyung is here..." He whispered fondly, as if not to scare the person at the other line.

"Hmm...I just finished my Homework today...it was really hectic hyung, my partner won't even help me with our SIP resumé saying that his Mother needed help at the house..."
He missed it, His whiny voice, His velvet melody, the way He say Hyung, The way He feels around his arm whenever the boy complains about the day.

He hummed, playing with the worn out dirty pink curtain at the windows while staring up the sky.

"But did you know what I found?! He was...was...um....not smart enough to even realised that he posted a reent pic of him at this club party!"

He chuckled to cover his anger, if he was there he would literally kill the boy for making Him overwork.

"Then Tell your Teacher to cut out his credits and make him do all of the work all over again, you did almost all of it didn't you? Then it'll be fair if he does his, Just relax and sleep, rest Baby"

As a Gangleader slash Mafia Leader at young age of the most Powerful Underground pride, many people underestimate his strength, his stactics, his strategy...His POWER and INTELLIGENCE, many people are willing to take the risk to Bring him down, Trying so hard to search for bait to pull him down.

How can they if he is too mysterious yo even figure out what his Favourite food is? He has too many secrets...to many things to hide, but, maybe one of them won't be a secret for long, maybe one of them has their own secrets that will be revealed after their return.

He is DefSoul, the deadly, unbeatable Mafia/Gang Boss at the Young age, The Person who mercilessly kill whoever messes with His Prince, or Friends, or even those who get in his way....

And the Person on the other line is the not-for-long Secret of Defsoul