f i v e

It has been exactly 5 hours since Mark left Youngjae at his home, and has been 5 hours since Jinyoung wasn't talkimg to him that much.

Mark's palms were sweaty, one thing for sure is that Jinyoung has told Jaebum about what happened because Jaebum keeps on giving him suspicious glares.

And he is too damned to get out of this one.

As per usual, their nightly hang out consists of beers, movies, foods and..... Truth or dare.

Something Mark loves until now...

The game started earlier and it was fun seeing the others with punishing dare or embarassing Truth, sadly for him the bottle stopped at his direction when it was Jinyoung's turn to ask.

"Mark... Truth or dare..."

The intensely calm demeanor of Jinyoung gives Mark a cold back, he knew that either way he has no escape.

"T-Truth"

Jinyoung smirked... Mark is not that responsible when it comes to being nervous

"Who's Supreme Jacket was on your couch earlier"

With Jinyoung's outburst and Jaebum's glare

Mark knew that He'll be either way castrated by the end of the night

----------------------------------------
Youngjae was debating whether to call Mark or not, it would be too risky if he does now.

Mark is on Jaebum's territory and he knows that there's not one room without CCTV

But now, he's actually thinking of postponing his Plan until tomorrow.

Youngjae sighed, taking out the last cloth in his bag and plopping on the bed.

He was about to close his eyes when little yelps made him excited

"COCO!"

As soon as she heard her name called by her beloved daddy she rushed into his arms.

"Oh I missed you princess~ did you missed daddy? Did you? Aigoo I love you baby!"

Youngjae continued to pepper Coco with kisses as he lay down.

"Daddy won't leave anymore baby.... And I believe that a certain someone will make sure I won't"

Youngjae closed his eyes and went off to dream land with Coco.

----------------------------------------
Jaebum was again sleeping on his table with a pool of letters and chocolates on his feet.

He sighed, straightening up and looking out the window.

He saw students from the opposite building looking out to his directions and when his eyes met their widows they started to create chaos.

"idiots..." Jaebum muttered just as the professor went in.

Jaebum never really paid attention to class, he just went to class for attendance.

He already studied advance lessons when he was 6 and he has a very photographic mind.

He plugged his earphones in and listened to music of his genre, with lower volume just incase he was being called.

"Good morning class, sorry for being late. As of today we have a new transferee student from L.A, he's in multiple course and he is korean so you don't have to worry about talking yo him. I hope you guys make good friends with him. Please come in!"

Since Jaebum wasn't really paying attention. He missed the cute little brunette coming inside the classroom waddling and smiling adorably, showing his pearly white teeth and his natural rosy chubby cheeks.

But what Jaebum fully pay attention is when he heard that beautiful voice that he is longing to hear besides from the phone.

"annyeong yeorobun! I'm Choi Youngjae and I'll be taking the course of Music and Arts and design, please take care of me!"