f o u r

"Where have you been?"

Bambam whined, missing his 'whore-mate' as he and Jackson puts it, yet he plopped down beside Yugyeom who immediately wrapped his arms around the stick.

"Mark went somewhere before and forgot to text us when he came home, so  yeah..."

Jackson opened the fridge door a little too harsh that made mark think that he's mad.

"Oops...sorry, muscles" Jackson suddenly showed off, winking at his two boyfriends. Which made Jinyoung cringe and horny at the same time.

"EW!"

Mark fished out his phone, opening the contacts and texting Youngjae on how he is doing

From: Baby Dongsaeng

Hyung~ I'm fine! Rather than that, ask Jinyoung if he is, because I think he saw my sweater on the sofa :( sorry...

That made Mark gulp, sighing

To: Baby Dongsaeng

It's alright, order some food or something, my card's at the drawer, order anything you want just satisfy yourself until  I come back...gtg, Jaebum's sitting now

As soon as Mark tapped the send, he immediately hid his phone away and hugged  Jinyoung.

Although now focused on the movie, he didn't noticed Jinyoung being upset and definitely Jealous.

=====================

Youngjae was bored, no matter what he does he still doesn's feel Satisfied.

He tried sleeping, eating, watching, socializing in the internet, rolling around the living room floor, jumping on the sofa and even going through Mark's room and laughing at every picture of Mark.

He badly wants to Call his Boyfriend, but what can he do? It's almost Christmas and he wants to be the best Christmas Present Jaebum will receive...not in a way the readers are thinking but still.

He looked on his phone, he watched the slideshow of Jaebum's cropped face from the grouo shots.

"I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!"

He started to trash on Mark's bed, getting it more messy than it already was.

Mark would surely be mad, but he ain't brave enough to be mad at this otter.