Prolouge

"Information is key."

That was line that had been engraved into her brain since day one. Her new life as an Information Keeper.

Her personal notebook full of all the information possible, from the reality of life to where people go after death.

Her job was to collect more information from behind the scenes of the biggest events, events that will forever been mentioned.

She was there at WW2 and WW1. She was there when Pompeii had the volcano incident. She was always there.

"Another trip?"

"Yes. More information..."

"Is better."

"Than none."

Now she was to be sent to one of the most famous crime cases in history, even if it ment being in the center.

"Damn Shinigamis. Messing our shit up."

The foot disapeared in the large vortex as she followed, falling into a dream state, her notebook clutched to her chest.

Her eyes opened merely seconds later, a cieling above her like any other. Her body forced itself up as she looked around, a large dog next to her bed.

A smirk grew on her face once she sat up, twisting her body to climb out of the pathetic 21st century bed that was nothing compared to the 1904th centuries breath beds.

"Another cycle." She murmered as she slipped out of the room, awaking the small beast to chase her. "Another lifetime of information gathering."

Her laughs filled the house. "Whose life am I going to fuck up now?"

"JANE! DO NOT SWEAR!"

'Of course I get a parent this time round.'