Part 1. The Date

~Chat's/Adrien's POV~

"Can I have more cheese before we gooo?" Plagg whined to me. "No Plagg it's almost noon and I CANT be late to see -y.n-. Now with that said...Plagg claws out!" I yelled. "N-nnoooooo!" Yelled Plagg as he was sucked into my ring. Before i left, I put on a recording of me playing the piano then jumped out my window to go see my bunny.

~Your POV~

I'm sitting on my bed waiting for alya and marinette to reply to my text. We were all in a group chat and had gotten pretty close you could say. All thanks to Chloe though.. they saw how she hurt me and we used this as a chance to get close and talk which is amazing!

Yours and Alya/Marinette's text messages
You- Y. Alya- A. Marinette- M.

A- Hey girls, wanna hang out around noon to get a snack and talk at Mari's?
M- Yeah! Come over!:D
Y-...I'm sorry girls but I'm going somewhere with a friend today... can we do it tomorrow instead?
A- with who!? You have a bf already?? No wonder... Cuz your so pretty and sweet!;>
M- you are -n.n- and with who?! Is this a date a sense -.-
Y- no!! It's just with a friend! Geez... and I am not pretty! Maybe sweet... but not pretty! -///-
A- girl, yes you are.
M- are too!
A- fine go have fun with your bf me and Mari will hangout and eat macaroons~
Y- w-what.....SAVE ME SOME!
M- we will! See you tomorrow at noon!
Y- okay byeee
A/M- byeeee

I sighed. "I feel bad for leaving them.."  "it's okay! You get to see them tomorrow anyway!" Cocoa exclaimed happily. "Yeah your right" I smiled then heard something at my window. I looked over and saw Chat sitting on the end of my bed (the part where your window and bed meet) and smiled. "Hey there kitty"  "bonjour mon joli lapin ~" he said with his "sexy voice", as I like to think of it. I gave him a confused face with a little blush and he chuckled. "I've come to take you away on our date!" He said slightly jumping with excitement. I blushed. "I-it's not a date..it's a...uh... hangout!" Chat got a little sad and frowned but it quickly turned into a smirked. What's he have planned?? "This will be the most romantic hang out then" he smiled which made me blush darker. "I'll be right back Chat." I sighed and giggled walking out of the room. "Mom, can I go out again?" I asked. "Yes, where are you going."  "U-uh.....Mari's!... I'llbebacklater,loveyoubyeeeeeee!" I said running back to my room. Chat stood in the doorway and I bumped into him and fell down. "Owww!" I yelled and looked back up at a smirking Chat. "Honey, are you okay?! Did you bump into another wall?" Mom asked while chat tried to hold back a laugh. I kicked Chat in the leg and he fell down because he was only leaning on one foot at the moment. "U-uh... yeah mom sorry! I'll be leaving now!" I yelled and smirked looking at Chat. "Okay be safe!" "Okay!" I said and ran into my room with Chat. "Chat Noir!" I quietly yelled with a mad face.  "So your accident prone? How cute!" Chat hugged me tight and I pushed off him blushing. "Yeah, yeah. Now, do I need to transform?" I asked him crossing my arms. "Nope, I'll carry you away like a princess" he said with a smirk and swept me off my feet, throwing me over his shoulder making me press my face and chest against his back. Then he jumped out my small window with me.
"-y.n- how could you fall for a guy like this idiot?!" Cocoa yelled in my ear making me blush. "Shhh Cocoa! And I did not!" I yelled back and started to feel Chats hand go further up my legs. "CHATON! IF YOU DONT MOVE YOUR HAND DOWN ILL TRANSFORM AND KICK YOUR BUTT!" I yelled and kicked my legs. "I'm sorry m'lady my hand slipped!" He said probably smirking. "...your falling....for THAT!" She yelled louder. "COCOA! ILL KICK YOUR TINY BUTT TOO!" I yelled blushing. "AND ILL LEAVE YOU SO YOU CANT TRANSFORM!" She yelled back to me. It was silent for a second. Chat stoped on the roof of a building and set me down while staring at us in shock. Me and Cocoa looked at each other then busted out laughing! "You s-should have seen your face!!" I yelled and held my stomach. "Chat your so stupid!!" Cocoa said laughing and rolling over on my shoulder. Chat gave me a 'really?' face and crossed his arms. "Fine I'll just let you catch up to me!" He yelled and ran off smirking. "C-coca lets bounce!" i yelled and transformed into Angel. A smile graced my pinkish-red lips. I tucked in my arms and bent down then jumped up high into the clouds. I'm sure this left Chat in confusion since I just disappeared but I had a plan...I can be quite sneaky so I decided to sneak up on him when he least expects it~. When I fell back down I hid behind a small chimney. Chat looked back confused but turned back around and kept running. Then he disappeared! I stood behind the wall looking all around for him. 'Where could he have gone?' I thought and turned around to see him peeking over my should. "Looking for someone?" He asked. I screamed and jumped back a little. "Ch-.....CHAT NOIR!" I yelled. "DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"  Chat made a sad face.  "Aw, but it was funny!" he pouted "You might be wondering how I found you~ Well. One- I could smell your perfume and two- I saw your cute little bunny tail behind one of the chimneys!" He chuckled and poked my tail which made me blush. 'Omg he just...'. "D-D-Don't touch there!" I told him flushed. A light shade of pink brushed across his beautiful features. "I'm sorry mon chéri... Perhaps I could touch somewhere else?" He said smirking looking a bit more serious than normal. I backed up a few steps as he started walking closer...and closer..  I bumped into the wall behind me and looked away from him. "Chat I..." I started and blushed madly as I daydreamed about what might happen. 'Maybe another kiss...or more? N-NO! SINSSS!!' I thought and blushed harder. I kept day daydreaming about us and turned my head back to him without thinking. Chat and I grew inches away from each other when i realized what was happening. I tuned my head again to the left while blushing. I blinked a few time and saw perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. "Look here" he said and grabbed my chin gently with his thumb and forefinger. I stared into his forest green eyes and he did the same with my shimmering -e.c- eyes. After a few seconds or so we began to laugh at our ridiculous acts....but after we took it to another level....sorta...it felt very....planned?
"Oh, ho, ho, my Chat Noir, what are you doing to me?~" I asked. Seductively, he pushed me lightly on to the wall more.  "Mon  chéri....you have know idea how beautiful your looking now~ if only your lips were covered by something other than chopstick.." Chat asked trying to play along. "And what would that be? Lip gloss?" i giggled and light pressed my hand on his chest pushing him away. "No..something like..." he started and got closer to me. "My lips?~" i suggested and pressed my forehead against his.  "U-ugh i-i-i" he stuffed blushing uncontrollably. I giggled at his attempts of fake flirting. I back up and threw my first in the air dancing in circles. "I win this match! what will happen next time on Chat tries to flirt!" Me and Chat laughed together for a bit than he took my hand. "I don't need to simply try my bunny~ It come naturally.....i just choked a little...m" he stated and wiggled his eye brows. I giggled as he pressed himself against me
"Silly kitty, you have game but you cannot beat me even if you did try" I smirked and poked his chest with my finger pushing him away. He then grabbed it and held me close in a lose embrace. "Yeah, Yeah.. by the way, our date. I almost forgot!"  "It's not a date Chaaaa-!!" He stoped me and picked me up bridal style, which was definitely more comfortable then just being thrown over his shoulder. "Close your eyes please, I'm taking you somewhere secret~"he said and I made i confused face. "I have to?" A light pink blush started to cover my face from the sudden contact of his hold. He chuckled a bit and spoke again quietly. "Yes please, Bunny. It won't be for long" he said and brushed his right hand over my face which I shut my eyes to. "Alright kitty.. I trust you." I said and leaned my head onto his shoulder. I could feel it in my heart that he was smiling. I find it weird how I just get feelings to things. It's kind of like a super power or something because when I always felt like something was wrong in America I could teleport to the situation. Teleportation is my big power. It takes a lot out of me so whenever I do teleport I only have a minute left till I turn back..
For a few minutes I felt wind blowing softly in my face which made my hair sway back and forth behind me. Then everything stopped. My heart started beating faster and faster every second. Chat set me down on what felt like a blanket. I got nervous to what he had in mind. Was this really a date? I've met him only a few time and already he's taking a likening to me! I think this is a score on my side because I don't look all that stunning. I'm just some messed up girl from America with a poor family. I bet Chat Noir comes home to a huge mansion everyday and has a great family that loves him..
"Okay ma belle, open your eyes!"  Chat said with a beautiful smile gracing his face.  I opened my eyes to see a huge willow tree in the middle of a forest. There was a light blue quilt that i was sitting on and a picnic basket next to me. I looked around me. "...whoa.."

-------
Im so sorry that i havent posted in a few days. Ive had exams all last week and ill have one every other day till may 24. Ill try to get part 2 up soon!