CaUGhT By hEr MoM!?

Here ya go @Vortextra
Now let's get right into the story!

——
-your POV-

Unlike every other morning, it was raining. Lots of water dripped down my window and thunder was to be heard.
"Why so early with the stormmssss? I was planning on having a good Tuesday!" I groaned and looked at Cocoa.  "Well....you thought." She giggled and I glared. "Yeahh.."
I got up from bed with a slightly bloody shirt. "Noooo.. Cocoa....whyyy" I groaned and looked at my stained shirt. "She looked at me with a sad face. "I still can't believe that happened to you.." She sighed and had a tear roll down her little cheek. "..I-It's okay...I'll be fine.." I reassured her with a smile.
'My..family is still...gone though..' I thought and started to cry unconsciously. Cocoa quickly hugged my cheek and tried to wipe my tears. "Thank y-you.."  I told her with a slight smile. "Your welcome big bunny" she said smiling then tried to change the subject. "Let's go get some breakfast, I'm hungry!" She told me and flew to the door. "Alright. I'm hungry too" I agreed and giggled.

-time skip-

It's now noon. Me and Cocoa have been watching funny kpop videos for a while alone because we were bored.
I got a notification that school was canceled earlier this morning, it doesn't really mean much to me though. I already can't go to school till next week soo..   
Me and Cocoa are still alone in this small home. Mom doesn't get off work till 3 and she gets home at 4.
Knock, knock
"Cocoa hide" I told her and went to look out the peep hole in my front door. "Chat Noir?" I asked out loud. I quickly unlocked the door and let him in. It was still raining and I know cats don't like water so he was probably miserable.
He walked in and shook off all the water he had on. Most of the water he shook off got on me..  "thanks Chat.." I sighed and closed the door. "Sorry, Bunny!" He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.
'Bunny! He said it again...is he really Adrien?' I questioned in my head. He looked me up and down then stoped at my waist. He frowned and grabbed my hand, pulling me into a hug.  "W-What's w-wrong Chat?" I asked completely unaware. "Your still hurt." He whined. "Well yeah, wounds don't heal that fast.." I told him and hugged back.  Then something clicked with me. "SHOOT! I DIDNT CHANGE THIS SHIRT!" I let go of him and raced to my room. I quickly pulled out a black adidas hoodie, I pulled off my shirt and slipped on the hoodie. I threw the bloody shirt into my hamper then looked back to Chat Noir.
"What? Do I look weird?" I asked the blushing kitty. "Y-You.." he studdered. "-Y.N.-! YOU JUST THREW OFF YOUR SHIRT FRONT OF HIM!" Cocoa yelled at me. My face turned bright red and I stared at Chat. .
.
.
.
"N-Nope."  I denied in disbelief. "That wasn't m-me."   I kept staring at him..
"-Y.n-......you idiot." Cocoa sighed and slapped her forehead. I giggled a little along with Chat.  "Let's just keep this our secret, kitty" I winked at him, he blushed hard and nodded quickly.
I sat on my bed with the notebook he gave me and tried to finish drawing a secret picture of him and Angel together. I had my back to the frame of my bed. He sat in front of me and watched me quietly. "Like what you see?" I giggled and looked up at him. He blushed slightly. "Definitely" he said bluntly. A light tint of pink spread across my cheeks. "O-Oh." I smiled.  "What are you drawing over there?" He asked and tried to peek but I covered it. "N-Nothing!" The pink turned to red. "Why can't I see?" He pouted. Cocoa came and sat on my shoulder. "It's a picture of y-" she began to speak but I pushed her off my shoulder and onto the bed. "It's just words." I told him straight face. 
"Can I read?"  He asked.
"Nope"
"Whyyy" Chat pouted slightly making his ears drop.
"Mmmmbecause!" I slammed the notebook closed and set it next to me.
"Fine.." he whined and looked around my room. He stared at the notes and pictures on my walls.  "Are those notes to you?" He asked. "Yep. From when I moved.." I said sadly but then looked at him and smiled. "But it's okay, I have these to remember my old friends. But now I get to be in the city of love and be with you and new friends!" I smiled then blushed. "N-Not be with you, be with you but...you know." I looked away and played with my fingers.  "Not yet.." he mumbled. I looked up at him wide eyed and tried not to scream from happiness. "R-Really?" I blushed asking him. He looked up at me in shock that I heard him. "I-I mean...well yeah if you-" he started blushing. I cut him off and grabbed his hands while I got closer to his face. "Really?!" I yelled and smiled widely. He chuckled and smiled and me. "We have been through a bit together already. It's only been a few mouths but-". He started. "We got so close from then to now!" I finished. We both laughed and blushed. Cocoa pretended to gag. "Okay Okay. Keep it PG please." She said. I giggled and Chat blushed looking away then we both moved away from each other a little. "Sorry Cocoa" I apologized.
Chat took/held my hand and waved it in her face, "not me~" he grinned. I blushed, Cocoa crossed her tiny arms. "Oh really? You wanna test me?" She smirked. Chat got scared and moved away from me. "N-No Miss Cocoa ma'am." He said hesitantly and scared.
Me and her laughed at Chat. 
"I'm going to get some drinks and snacks" I sighed and stood up to only fall down. "-y.n-, be careful" Chat Noir whispered in my ear as he caught me. "I'll come help" he said as he picked me up bridal style.  'Just like Adrien..' I thought.

-time skip again-

Me and Chat talked for a while and ate some snacks. It was currently 3:40 and mom was about to come home.
"Chat I had a lot of fun today. Come over again when you can but for now you've got to go. Mom's about to come home" I told him and stood up. He groaned. "Alright, Bunny" we both started walking to the front door........until I slipped from the water that he shook off when he first came in. On the way down I accidentally grabbed Chat's tail and pulled him down with me. We both landed on the ground. Chat had his hands on both sides of my head. His body hovering over mine and his left leg in between both my legs.
We both stared at each other in shock. I'm sure we looked like a blushing mess at the moment.
We stayed like that just staring at each other.

I started to slowly close my eyes as Chat Noir leaned his head down closer to mine.

Then...

The front door opened and Mom walked in.

——
Oooooo y'all have been caught!
Whatcha gonna do?
Find out soon!
Write ya later~

~Author J~