The Last Chapter...

Hello guys!

I'm going to be ending this story rather quickly starting now. Im so happy that all of you decided to give me the chance to write something so fun and sad and meaningful. I'm truly happy you all read up until now.

------------------------------------------------

-Time Skip. Next week, with Alya for an interview-

"How is your foot doing, Angel? You fell from so high up to save that little girl. Which who i have here with me tonight." Alya said as she stared at me. "U-Uh... Im fine now.. Im happy i got to save her and im glad she's okay. Though, everyone almost found me out" i replied with a smile. "Yeah, but i do wonder who you really are. Do we know each other? What high school do you go to?" she questioned egerly. "um.. well. How bout' we get the girl out her now!" i shouuted out, trying to avoid the questions. "But-!" Alya started as she looked behind me, i looked back also and see nino trying to makeher stop talking. "Y-Yeah.. Sam, lets see you now!" She shouted with a smile. The little girl i helped, Sam, came running over to me. She stopped next to my arm than gave me a tight hug. "Th-Thank you so much!" She cried. I smiled back with a few tears that wanted to drop down as soon as i laid my eyes on her. "You're very welcome Sammantha.." i whispred to her. i was going out on a whim, guessing her name was really Sammantha. She gasped. "How did you know?!" She yelled and wiped her tears. I smirked and waved my hands over my face than lead them into jazz-hands. "Magic." Everyone around us laughed as Sammantha stood emotionless. "You wont do anything crazy anymore, right?" i asked her. She nodded her head quickly and gave me another hug. "thank you again, Angel!" she said. i smiled and rubbed her head. "You're welcome. Make sure your friends dont make the same mistake. And if they need someone to talk to, you should go and listen even if you can make them feel better." i told her. "Of course!" She said with a little solute and bow.

"well thats it folks! We'll be back later!" alya said as she signed off to the blog. Sammantha's parents soon walked over to me as i stood up. "Thank you, Angel... For saving out daughter." Her mother told me. "Your welcome. I love helping you all in need. Though that was a close one." I told them. They nodded, then i started to get serious. "You need to listen to your child more. Being a teen is hard now-a-days. There's more bullying and more escuses for it. I'm not saying to take away things like her friends or phone, just look out more.." i sighed. "Yes, we understand Angel. And you are correct about those things.." Her father told me as he rubbed the told of sammantha's head. "And.. you truly dont understand how much you love your family until they're gone..." i told them sadly than looked up to they're eyes with a smile. "Im.. so sorry.." Her mother apolizied and gave me a tight hug. "It's alright, i'll meet them again in heaven. Until than you just have to wait, and love everything else that comes in your life." i smiled and hugged her back. "you're right" she whispered and let me go to hug daughter.

---

"Goodbye Alya, thanks." i yelled and used my whip to swing onto a building. i landed slightly off and hurt my foot a little, enough for me to fall over. "Ow..." I whispered and hugged my leg. "Angel!" Chat Noir yelled. He was on his way to my house from the Eiffel Tower. "O-Oh.. hey kitty~" i smiled and tried to stand up quickly. "Hey! dont stand too fast!" he yelled and grabbed my arm than slid over his neck. "im fine Chat!" i replied and tried to remove my arm from him but he held onto it tightly. " your not, but i can make it better." he smirked and picked me up than carried me home.

He walked threw my window and laid me down on my bed as i detransformed. "i've got you something!" he yelled with a smile. "okie" i smiled back and sat against the wall. he detransformed and pulled my favroite ooze candy out of his pocket. "awww. babe!" i yelled. He sat next to me and pulled out one of his own. "now get your laptop so we can watch a movie" he smirked. "yassss" i yelled.

--------------The End----------------

===========================================

Thanks for reading and going threw this cute little story with me! i know this ending was a little bland.... sorrrrry...........

BUT!

im now starting a NEW Adrien x reader. but its kinda chat noir too.... idk.. it'll be way more sad and cute than this one so be ready! the first 4 chapters are out now!!

i LOVE all you readers, thanks again for readin! <3

~Author J~