shyla's here!

Hey guys! I've got a small note for ya!
My best friend, irl is named Shyla. She also happens to be the character Shyla in this story! I'm basicing the character in this book off of the irl one.
Btw, she the girl that goes crazy in the comments!  smallstar420
(Pronounced shy-la. She gets mad when you don't say it right. And it sounds like that in the story too! Not shayla. Ppl always say Shayla, idk why)

Now that I've got that out of the way, let's get on with the story!

———

-Shyla's POV-

Its 5 in the damn morning and I finally got off the plane..  But im not to mad cuz im high key, so excited to see -n.n-! I don't even know how my mom agreed to living with her and her mom. Whatever, I just hope we get our bags soon and get in a car. I also need to feed Wolfe soon. I wonder if -n.n- has some bacon bits..

-texts between -y.n- and Shyla-  (-y.n- is bear. Shyla is Bunny)

Bunny- hey:)

Bear- hey you almost here?

Bunny- I just got off the plane

Bear-...oh.......hurry up than! I miss you, babe!

Bunny- I missed you too baby! I'll be there soon wait for me~

Bear- do I have to wait at the door??

Bunny- yes. stand at the the door until I get there.

Bear- but mooooooommm

Bunny-😂😂 text you when I get there

Bear- okie. I can't wait!

Bunny- samee

-end-

-time skip and -y.n- POV-

Ding dong!

"Omg Cocoa.. She's hereeee!" I yelled and ran to the front door. I unlocked both the locks and made sure Cocoa was hiding before I opened the door. 
Shyla busted threw and gave me a big hug. "BABBBE!" I yelled and giggled. "BABBBY" she yelled back laughing.  Soon we let go. She gasped and pointed to my stitches . "-Y.nnnnnnnnnnn-!" She yelled my first name. I smiled and grabbed Shyla's bags than turned to her mom. "Miss Goff, my mother is still sleeping and I'd rather not wake her up.. we have two separate rooms for you and Shyla. I'll show you both now, and we'll talk about the stitches just hold on" I told both of them and walked down the hall for the bedrooms. Miss Goff got the one at the very end and Shyla's was to the left connected to hers mom's. They weren't huge rooms but they would work for a while. Shyla put her bags down as I told her mom a few more things. "Thank you and your mother for taking us in" Miss Goff told me. "Oh it's really no problem at all. I'll let you talk to my mom a bit later about this all anyway. I'll see you in a bit!" I told her than grabbed Shyla and ran to my room with her. I shut the door and began to pace around. "girl.... so much has happened let me rant please!" I asked. She laughed. "Girl tell me" she replied. I smirked and started from where I got the stitches. That took a while to explain. She cried and I comforted her which led me to be sitting on my bed with her.
"So there's these guys. Wait...nvm never mind..."  I almost gave away my identity because of them.. "no no no talk." She commended. "B-But I really...cant.." I tried to stop the conversation about the boys but she kept pushing it. So I thought.... 'what if I told her? I mean.. i know she has a kwami so... I'll just do it.'
"Ugh. Fine!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. "Yay!" She cheered. "Okay So...a while ago I saw something flying in and out of your room. I figured it was a bug at first... but it kept happening and I got a good glimpse of it. You know you can tell me everything right?" I asked her. She had shock written all over her face but she tried to hide it. "U-Uh I have no idea what your t-talking about? There's a bug? Ew!" She protested. I gave her a "really bitch" face and crossed my arms. "Fine.. I have a kw-.. wait how do you know about kwamis?"   "Um....well you see what happened was.." I awkwardly laughed. She gave me the same face I gave her before. "Okay... so you know in America how there was a super hero like there's super hero's here?" I asked and looked away. "Yeahh?" She replied. My voice got a little high. "Weeeeeeellllllll....."  'I've been waiting to tell her thiiiiiis!' I though and smirked. "You know how Angel isn't really in America that much.... and how she started saving Paris with Ladybug and Chat no-"  she jumped up and grabbed my shoulders while shaking me. "NO YOU FUCKING ARENT!" She yelled but not loud enough for anyone but us to hear. "Yeeeeeeah.." I smiled and stared at Shyla. "My side bitch....y.n- -l.n-.....Is Angel?" I asked with her jaw dropped. I slowly nodded my head. "What....the fuck... UPGRADED TO MAIN HOE AND SWEETTTTT TEACH MEEE" She yelled again and danced around. "Hehe. I will later.. oh and Cocoa come out. You know my kwami and yours played a lot when we hung out right? That's also how I knew" I laughed. Shyla made a mad face and dug in her purse for a second before pulling out a little wolf. "Wolfe! Why didn't you tell me!?" She yelled at the little pup. "I wasn't allowed~" he spoke in a monotone voice and shrugged. "Your in trouble later." She told him firmly. Wolfe nodded quickly and looked away. I laughed and brought out Cocoa. Soon the two played together as me and Shyla talked more.
"Okay so about the boys..  you'll meet both by the way." I began. "Hell yeah I will" she stated. We both laughed till I spoke again. "Me, Chat Noir, and Ladybug are partners right? So... Chat kinda found out my identity somehow.. and he kinda started flirting and stuff.. but that's normal for him so I didn't ever think of it as real. But we kinda kissed a couple....a lot of times... and we kindaaa started-dating-last-night. BUT BRO! yesterday I fell and Chat fell on top of me as we were walking out the door. He started leaning in and I started leaning in... then my mom walked threw the door..." I ranted to her. She didnt look like she was processing it very well. "WAIT....so you kissed Chat a bunch then started dating all while getting caught by your mom kissing?" I sighed. "Hold on. So mom walked in. I didn't want to see her look at me so I closed my eyes. Than she walked away and he kissed me! It got kinda crazy and mom pulled him off me.... then we ran out the door and on a date kinda, where a kissed again! When I got home with him I asked him out cuz he said he liked me!"  (Geez did you say 'kinda' enough yet?). I was blushing and holding my black hooded, cat-earred blanket thing over my face. ".....GURLLL" She yelled. I smiled and hugged her. "Guuurrllll after all this time I finally got a good guyyyyy" we both laughed. "Wait. What happened to your bf?" I asked and let her go.  "Oh jorden... I dumped him sense we wouldn't see each other again.." she said sadly. I mentally cheered because he was never meant for her. She's just way to good for him.. (ITS TRUE.  (Whoa I'm editing this a day after I wrote it and Shyla actually dumped her lame ass bf. Good girl. Everyone cheer for her 😂♥️)) "I'm sorry... but there's some pretty cute guys here" I wiggled my eyebrows and smirked. She laughed. "Can't wait to see one" she said. I laughed then soon heard a gasp come from my window. There Chat Noir was standing with the window open. "Rude!" He yelled then jumped in and sat next to me. Shyla's jaw was dropped again. "-y.n-.... come here..." she told me as she pulled my arm and dragged me outside the door then closed it. "Who is that!? I thought you had a bf?!" She quietly yelled with a mad face. I laughed. "That guy in there is my boyfriend" she gasped. "He's hot... good job!" She said proudly and highfived me. "Thanks mom. He's Chat Noir and I have more to tell you in private later." I told her. She nodded then walked in. She kinda looked like an angry cop as she walk over to Chat Noir. "Soooo... Chat Noir. Do you like my -y.n.-". She began and stared him dead in the eyes. He visibly began to sweat slightly and looked over to me for help. I just smirked and shrugged. "O-O-Of course, ma'am!" He told her hesitantly. I blushed and giggled as I watched this happen. She asked him a few more questions than walked over to me.
"K, he's a keeper." She told me. My eyes widened and I blushed. "O-Oh Okay" I replied and sat on the opposite side of Chat. Shyla came to sit with us and pushed me over onto Chat. "Whoa -n.n-! Be careful!" She dramatically told me. "Oh dear me! I'm so sorry Chat Noir. Did I hurt you?" I asked sitting up. "Not at all ma chéri" he said with a smirk. I giggled and looked at Shyla who looked like she was going to cry. "Whoa. now I know how you felt when I had a boyfriend.." she laughed. I blushed and looked at chat than back to her. I giggled. "Haha your turn now. I'll find you a boyfriend soon, don't worry" I told her and smiled. "Or you know... you could be my man.." she said biting her bottom lip. I smirked and played along, like we did in the older days. "I'd love that" I said winking while I ran my hand up her arm. We both turned to Chat Noir with a smirk. He looked super jealous. "Hey... how'd you get -y.n- to do that!?" He asked Shyla looking very flustered. I smirked and brushed my upper body against him. "I can do it for you too. Don't be sad" I told him and kissed his cheek. Me and Shyla laughed at the look on his face. (Picture at the top... but like... As Chat Noir..)

-time skip 30 minutes later-

"Well it was good to see you Shyla. I'm glad bunny has a friend like you" Chat told Shyla. "Bunny?" She asked confused. " my costume" I mouthed to her.  She made an 'O' with her mouth. "What?" Chat asked. I shrugged and laughed along with Shyla. "Fine. I have to go anyway now" he said as his miraculous beeped. "Alright. I'll see you later than. Bye kitty" I said with a smile. "Bye kitty!" Shyla shouted out. We both giggled as Chat glared. "Go now!" I told him while I pushed him out of the window. "Byyeee" I laughed as he jumped away on roofs.
"Hungry?" I asked her. She nodded quickly and stood up. "Let's go!" She said marching out of the room. I laughed and followed.
We grabbed a few grapes and other things than sat at the table and talked more.
"So earlier I wanted to tell you about Chat Noir and the other guy" I started. "Ohh tell me" she replied. "Okay. So I'm friends with Adrien Agrest-" Shyla cut in. "Wait.. THE SON OF-" I covered her mouth. "Gabriel... yes. He goes to my- our school. I'll introduce you later. Anyway, I think he's Chat Noir... but I need some proof." I told her. "Oh my god! Yes yes yes. Best friends turn out to be dating?! This shit is weird -n.n-.." she sighed. I laughed. "Yeah I know. But you'll help me right?" I asked. She smiled. "Yeah, duh!" "Sweet! Wanna see if my friends can hangout, including Adrien?" I got out my phone and started texting in the group chat. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "Alright! But I need to get someone else new in this group too..." "Why?" She asked. "Cuz you need a bf.... Wait I need a guy for Mari too... oh I've got one.." I talked to myself. Shyla looked at my phone over my shoulder.

(-y.n- - J.  Adrien - A.  Marinette -M.  Alya - Al.  Nino - N.)

J - does anyone know another guy we can bring? So that there's equal guys and girls that is..

N- yeah man, my. cousin is our age and he just moved in! I was gonna bring him anyway soo..

J - yes! Thanks Nino! And btw I'm gonna bring Nathaniel along too if you guys don't mind.

A- not at all.

M- yeah it's fine

Al- sure

N- okay dude

J- alright then. I'll meet you all there with my friend at noon. Which is in half an hour. See ya soon!

Everyone- okay

"Sweet!" I yelled and threw my hands in the air.

——-

Guyyyssss next chapter is gonna be so fun to write!!
I'll see you then 😉

~Author J~