Chapter 2

Z I O N

"So Mr. Martin, your here because......"

"Because I need help doc"i blurted out. His eyes went wide as he nod his head.

"What's going on?"He ask.

"I'm suffering"I sigh. "I have schizophrenia"

"Schizophrenia, you cant cure that but you can get treatment"the doc said. I just stared at him for a minute something common in schizophrenia. "Mr. Martin"I snap out of it and sigh. "It just happened huh"

"Yes sir"I nod my head.

"Do you have a family?"he ask.

"Yes. My mom, dad, sister...."

"A family of your own Mr. Martin"

"I have two kids. One on the way and a beautiful baby girl"I smiled thinking about Zayda.

"Where do they live?"

"Well, they both stay in Ohio"I said. "Going back tomorrow to check on them"

"Zion, I don't want you up there"I stared at him again for a while. He snap his finger for me to stop. I look down at my Nike shoes.

"Why?"I ask with a attitude. 

"It will be bad for the baby"He said. "Gabbi right"

I nod my head. "Yeah her"

"She will be under so much stress and pain just by looking at you Zion. Don't do it"he said.

"Okay"I said. Inside of me was smiling. I'm seeing them weather he don't want me to see them or not. "Your right doc. It can kill my baby"

"Right"

"But how the hell can I kill my own child"I gritted my teeth. "Tell me doc how the fuck can that happen!!"I yelled.

"You need to be in a mental institution"He said then got up from his seat. He walk out his own office leaving me alone.

I'm not that crazy. I know what the fuck I'm talking about.