Chapter 33

ZOYA

I woke up looking around my room. Zion wasn't in bed which is weird. Usually I will wake up to him kissing my neck until I push him off me.

I walk to Zayda room opening the door. When I walk in there was two baby beds. One that said Ophelia and another that said Zayda. Why are there two beds?

"You like it"I heard Zion say behind me.

"She's staying with us?"I ask.

"Yeah, her grandmother called this morning and we had a little chat about Ophelia. She said she can't take care of Ophelia on her own so I told her to let Ophelia stay with me till Gabbi get better"Zion said.

"Okay"I sigh. "At least Zayda get to spend time with her sister"

"Yeah, I also have something else to tell you"he said.

"What?"I look at him.

"Zable boyfriend Zach is my brother"this is shocking.

"How?"

"What you mean how. We have the same father. He's looking for my father as well so we going on a little trip to Boston probably next week"

I don't trust Zach at all. His whole vibe is just I don't know. Like it's bad enough that my sister is dating him. Now my damn baby father is brothers with him.

"Okay"was all i said and walk away from the room door. I went to the living room seeing Zayda standing up trying to walk. "Zion!"I semi yelled.

"What?"he came up to me and I pointed at Zayda. We watch as she took one step forward almost bout to fall. She took another step forward and then another. I can't believe I'm watching her walk for the first time.

"Oh my god. She's trying to walk"I smiled. Zayda fell on her butt looking at the floor. She grab on couch then tried to do it again.

I'm so proud of her.