Chapter 3

R O N N I E

Hollywood. The city that can turn you into a star. I am glad that I'm here and not back in Ohio. It's boring boring down there. No clubs. Good clubs at that. No fine ass girls. The only fine girl in Ohio is zoya and I'm tired looking at her.

"You ready Ron"my friend ask me as we was getting ready for this pool party. I wasn't swimming.

"Yeah, let me get my bag"I grab my backpack full of drugs that i can sell at the party. I need some money to go on this tour. Well, we need money.

I walk out the door going to my boy little ugly ass van. We hop in the van listings to some music. I sat way in the back looking out the window smoking a blunt. Its time to party.

{P A R T Y}

The  music was loud. And all you can smell was loud. Damn I'm finally free. 
No more baby crying, zoya fussing at me, and zable ass walking into the house looking for food. Its just me and my dudes with some fine ass girls.

"Look at chica"my boy shoulder bump me. There was this girl standing all alone while holding her drink. Her body was like wow and a face of a goddess. I walk up to her with a little style.

"How you doing?"I lick my lips.

"I'm fine"She smiled.

"You beautiful ma, where you from?"I ask.

"New York. I'm just here with a friend"she said.

"Damn. New York ain't far from Ohio isn't it"I smile.

"Mmmmm, it's probably 8 hours a way"she said then drunk her liqour.

"Okay okay. You have a man?"I ask.

"No, nobody in my life right now"She frowned.

"Want me to be in your life?"I smiled. She smiled back at me licking her lips.

New toy to play with.