The Three Broomsticks

They arrived at the three broomsticks a short while later, never stopping laughing and talking throughout. They found a table in the back and waited patiently for someone to serve them.

"The love of your life, huh? What was that about?" She finally asked, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"When you were yelling at the so-called 'Weasel' you said that, or at least inferred, that I was the love of your life." She said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Granger, " He said while an unusual red color tinted his pale skin.

A waitress had come over to the table and greeted them. Hermione could tell she didn't want to be there. Her hair was up sloppily and her eyes were dropping into bags. She turned to Hermione and scoffed slightly, and then to Draco. Her face became instantly brighter as she started to smile and adjust her hair.

"How you doing sir, I'm Vannessa, and I'll be your server today." She said winking at Draco.

"Uh Hi," Hermione said waving her, into her direction, "I'm here, and I would appreciate it if you stop flirting with him. Anyways, I would like a bottle of firewhiskey, and a pint of butterbeer. Thanks." She said making Draco chuckle.

"Okay. Firewhiskey and butterbeer. Anything else I can get for you to satisfy your needs." Vannessa said.

"Nope, that would be it." She placing her hand on Draco's never breaking eye contact.

She stared at her then at their hands. She sighed then looked at Draco. 

"Anything for you?" She said smiling through her gritted teeth. 

"Yes," He said intertwining their hands together completely, "I would like the same thing thanks." He said smiling back.

"Okay great. I'll be right back." She said.

Hermione watched happily as she walked away. She looked over at Draco who surprisingly didn't unlock their hands but instead was watching the ground.

"Malfoy, you aright." She asked.

"Yea, fine." He said shaking his head, "Jealous much, don't you think?"

"What,  me jealous, never." She scoffed.

"Okay then, why are you still holding my hand?" He said making eye gestures towards their interlocked fingers.

She awkwardly laughed and pulled her hand away.

"Just to make sure if she was still watching." She laughed.

"Mhm, sure." 

Vannessa came back with their drinks and again scoffed at Hermione. They drank both the firewhiskey and butterbeer and shortly ordered more. Eventually, their table was almost full of empty firewhiskey bottles. Hermione became roaring drunk, but Draco remained somewhat sober.

"Lemme *Hiccup* finish this one last bottle." She said swinging her arm towards his hand.

"No, you're drunk, Hermione." He laughed 

"No, I'm not!" She said, flinging her arms, knocking some of the bottles off the table.

"Yes, you are."

"Fine." She said crossing her arms.

He held her hands pulling her out of her chair. He laid some galleons  on the table to cover the bill and walked her out the store.

"Come on, let's go to Madam Puddifoot's to sober you up."

"Yayyy." She said drunkenly.

He slung his arm over her and walked across the street to Madam Puddifoot teashop. He opened the door and walked in with her. He waved at one of the waiters which greeted them when they walked into the door.