Jack Frost Annoyed

Jack jumped down the alley, staff in a defensive position. He saw movement out of the side of his eyes and whipped around, staff pointed. He mentally cursed himself when he saw the Easter Bunny.
"Long time. Blizzard of '68, I believe." The kangaroo was messing with a boomerang, Jack decided to play the game.
"Bunny! You're not still mad about that, right?" He smirked as he leaned on his staff.
"Yes. But this is about something else. Fellas."
Jack was lifted up by yeti paws and thrust into a sack. As he was being shoved into the sack, he spotted one of his ice fairies freaking out. He shook his head. He was thrown through a portal, landing on some type of wooden floor. He could hear voices from outside the sack but it had been tied so that he couldn't escape without their knowledge. He was man handled out of the sack and reclaimed his shepherd's staff, glaring at Bunny.
"Why am I here? It must have been really bad to get the four of you all here." Jack's comment caused many things to happen quickly. He slammed the end of his staff into the ground and almost froze everything but managed to only cause frost. More things happened and then they were heading to the sleigh. Jack scared the Kangaroo and then they were in the middle of a battle. Jack flew off the sleigh and managed to save ten or so fairies and freeze many of the sand creatures.
When he landed, it was in a little spot that neither the Guardians or Pitch would see him. He listened to the monologue until Pitch noticed him.
"Jack Frost. And what are you doing here?" Pitch said some other things that Jack didn't care to listen to, firing a small attack at the Boogeyman. He watched as Tooth broke down, revealing the ten or so fairies that had been rescued. They all mentioned that the teeth held memories. Of course he was confused about the fact that all spirits had been someone before they became what they were. Which led to them thinking he had no memories. Than he was collecting teeth, asking his frostlings to help and not be seen. They met at a boy's house, the boy and his dog woke up, Sandy knocked almost everyone out, there was a battle, and sandman apparently died. Jack knew better than to believe that. The lights were fading and Easter was upon them.
He was knocked out after leaving the girl's house by something and fell to the ground near the park. He regained consciousness at about ten or so and flew to the Guardians who blamed him for the ruined Easter. He flew away, slightly hurt but knew that something was following him and he couldn't lead them to his palace. He landed in a deserted place, a fairy almost died, his staff was broken, and he had to pretend to find his core and repaired his staff quickly. The final battle was a let down in some ways and he had still managed to hide his status from E. Aster Bunnymund, the only Guardian that would recognize him in his armor. He was so out of it when North made him a Guardian and he passed out the moment he was in the sleigh. One of his snow fairies hid in his hood as he was taken back to the North Pole. Winter was over and he had started his hibernation against his will. His last conscious thought was that General Winter was going to kill him come fall.