Winter Seasonal Court

An: Sorry for the shortness and the loooong waiting.
The Palace of Winter was prepared for the Seasonal Council, hosted in Winter's domain. The meeting would take place in a special room made by Mother Nature. This room was divided into four sections: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. The meeting was held every twenty years and all of the Seasonal and Holiday spirits were invited. The Holiday Spirits usually never showed up, especially the Guardians of Childhood.
Slowly but surely, all the spirits made their way to their designated places. Surprise spread across the faces of the gathered assembly as the Guardians of Childhood entered and were shown where to sit. Mother Nature raised an eyebrow at Jack, who shrugged. He was just as surprised as the others. The small snow sprites were dancing around, playful with the winter spirits. Jack, as usual, was seated at General Winter's feet, casually painting some different frost patterns as they waited for the Summer Queen to appear.
Slowly, ever so slowly, did time pass as the silence stretched across the room. The Summer Court was armed to the teeth as the glares they sent towards the Winter Court tried to melt the cold spirits. Mother Nature started to spark in anger, a halo of lightning crossing her whole body. The Summer queen rushed into the room and to her thrown. She bowed deeply to Mother Nature.
"Forgive this late one, Mother. I had to make sure that all of my spirits and sprites were here before sealing to door." The Summer Queen, hair as red and wild as a flame with a crown like the sun, humbly stated, her eyes switched to a group of angry spirits she had placed near her throne.
This indexâtes to all present that the spirits responsible for the attack had been rounded up and would not escape without punishment. The other courts were prepared for the inevitable and justified trial that would occur towards the end of the Full Council. Jack was pleased as Mother Nature sat on the most beautiful throne any spirit had ever laid eyes upon the elevated platform of which Jack Frost had made for her. This meeting was going to be entertaining if nothing else.

❄️❄️❄️Short summary of the Meeting in super speed ❄️❄️❄️
Fall complains about not having enough time with Summer trying to last forever. Spring is upset that Summer is trying to make Spring end earlier by intimidation and brute force. Winter is angery at Summer for always trying to kill them. Summer thinks that winter is useless and far to cruel. Screaming ensues. Before Mother Nature snaps, Sandman manages to regain order.
No one wants Mother Nature to snap or get extremely upset. The Guardians of Childhood have to explain the whole Pitch Black thing. Summer, Fall, and Spring start to complain about Jack Frost being made a Guardian above the others. Awkward explanation about how Jack Frost is actually a new name. Before he was winter, he was called Nightlight. Condition ensues.
Turns out that Jack Frost is somehow very old but still just a child. More yelling. Winter demands justice. Lady Justice tells the Summer court that justice will only be possible if the offending spirits and sprites are executed right here, right now. An intense debate starts up on the ethics of doing so. The group decides that sense Lady Justice is the law of the land, her decree is the correct one. They, of course, are executed. More yelling. Summer
is told to calm the fuck down by the Summer Queen herself. Jack Frost remains a member of the Guardians of Childhood. Mother Nature strikes nineteen spirits with lightning. Everyone relaxes as the silence returns. Food is served to each group, prepared especially by the Winter Court's finest chefs. Everyone eats their fill. Once everyone is done eating, the yelling starts up again.
❄️❄️❄️Back to normal pace❄️❄️❄️
As the arguing grew in volume, Jack Frost starts to get sore and tired. General Winter noticed, signaling to a few of the guards to help settle Jack comfortably on the previously unnoticed day bed. He was gently tucked in, being guarded by only the best of the best. If anyone noticed, not a word was spoken.