1. Hell

Suddenly I wake up but I didn't even know I was sleeping. Immediately I don't recognize anything around me, I can barely see. All I can feel is the cold, wet ground. Was I kidnaped? Im going to die! Oh my god I'm going to die. I start breathing fast, I think I'm going to have a panic attack.

A few moments pass and my eyes start to adjust to my surroundings and I can see a faint light coming from a little hole across the room from me. I stand up and walk over to it and put my hands against it, it's a door. I look through the little hole and I can see light coming from something, probably a fire down the hall.

I turn around and I can make out the room a little better. It's a small cell like room with nothing in it. It's cold and damp with no openings. I immediately turn back around and start yelling.

"HELLO!" I scream and I immediately hear people around me and across the hall from me yell back but they are screaming to be quite? I hear others shooshing me then there is a loud sound of a door opening and closing down the hall. I can hear people start screaming and crying everywhere down the hall. I can hear it moving closer, the light in the hallway starts to get darker until I realize it's because what ever it is, is on the other side of my door.

I immediately run to the other side of the cell and huddle in the corner. I don't know what it is but I can feel something evil and dark on the other side of the door.

My door opens and a big dark, tall, figure walks in and behind it enters another figure holding a burning torch. The figure puts the torch in a holder on the wall that I didn't realize was there.

The room is now full of light from the torch and I can see around the small rock cell and the big wooden door that is now shut behind the two people in front of me. I look up at the one figure and his eyes are completely white and are glowing? He's tall and has very dark features and it makes me uneasy to look at him, he looks like no creature I've ever seen before.

I shift my gaze over to the other person as he starts to walk closer to me then crouches down right in front of me. He is wearing a black button down shirt tucked into his black pants, he has dark hair and a sharp jawline, he doesn't look much older than me. He's kind of handsome in a scary way.

He then puts his finger under my chin and makes me look up and match his gaze, his Iris's are a very dark red colour. He smirks at me.

  "Do you know where you are" he asks, I look down but he grabs my chin and forces my head back up to him so I have to meet his gaze once again.

  "Answer me" he says but this time his voice is dark and cold.

"No" I say very quietly.

  "you're in hell darling" he says smirking and leaning closer.

  "Hell? This is a joke" I say confused

  I see the side of his mouth twitch up for a second out of amusement before standing back up.

  Suddenly I start to get a head ache but it quickly gets worse and worse. I put my hands on either side of my head as it starts to get almost unbearable. I start screaming as I'm laying on the ground and I look up at him as he just walks out of the cell.

  The other figure steps towards me and  crouches down beside me then grabs my leg. It starts burning where he grabs and I scream louder in agony. He then stops and turns around, taking the torch off the wall and leaving. The further he walks the less it hurts.

  I look down at my leg and I can no longer see anything so I feel the area and there is nothing. I look down at what I'm wearing and it appears to be a dirty torn white dress that only goes to my upper thighs.

  Hell? What does he mean hell? Hell doesn't exist and neither does heaven, It's all a story to make people feel better about death. What is happening, how did I get here? I don't remember anything. I huddle up against the wall again and wrap my arms around my waist and bring my knees up to my chest in an attempt to try and get warm in this cold, wet cell.

  I can't tell what time of day it is or how long I've been here. It feels like it's been a day since the two figures have been here but it also feels like an hour, I have no sense of time all I hear is people screaming and crying all the time, it's never quiet. I couldn't sleep even if I tried.

  Suddenly I hear the same door down the hall open up again and and I can hear people start to cry louder as it comes down the hall. It stops outside of my door and unlocks it and comes in with another torch. It's the same guy from before.

  He puts the torch on the wall holder and walks to me and crouches down again.

"Who are you" I whisper as I back further and further into the wall away from him.

"I have a lot of names" he smirks  then continues. "Levi" he says and I look up at him.

"What is this?" I ask starting to cry

"I already told you" he says looking down at me

"Hell? Ok yah what is this really? You kidnap people and drug them then torture them?" I ask, crying

  "I didn't bring you here, neither did my father. This was all you" he says and his eyes get darker. Is he mad?

  "Why would I bring my self here? Are you insane? Who is your father? He's running this..This..Torture operation" I say crying

  "Satan"

"What?" I look at him confused

"My father" he says with a serious, intense look in his eyes

"So I'm dead?" I ask, still not really believing any of it

"Very" he says quietly and moves closer to me and I look down at the floor trying to wrap my head around what he's saying.

  "What did you do to earn your place in hell?" he asks softly

  "I don't know" I say confused, looking back at him.

"You don't just forget, tell me" he says annoyed

"I don't know!" I say now more scared

"Tell me" he says louder, he then grabs my arm and intense pain runs up it from where he is grabbing me. I take my other hand and grab his arm in an attempt to stop him from what ever he is doing to my arm. When I grab his arm it starts to get really hot under my hand and starts to burn to the point where I have to let go and I start screaming.

"Tell me" he says again and I just start crying and begging him to stop and as soon as I do he lets go and the pain immediately goes away.

  "I don't know" I say crying.

He gets up and grabs the torch and walks back out and locks the door. I can hear him go into the room next to mine and the person starts begging him not to hurt them when loud screams start to emerge. It feels like it will never end, he just keeps screaming and crying. It is the worst sound I have ever heard, I plug my ears and rock back and forth humming in an attempt to drown out the sound.