8. City of Sin

He grabs my hand and walked me out of the ally and onto the sidewalk and hailed a taxi.

   When we got in Levi leaned forward, towards the man and said "this ride is free" and the driver then nodded and started driving and Levi settled back into the seat.

  "Where are we going" I ask looking up at him.

  "I have a pent house" he said and looked back at me then told the driver where to go.

  "Fairly earned?" I whisper while grinning

   "Watch it" he says back grinning and pulling my waist closer to him.

  We eventually pull up outside of a very large building that I can't even see the top of from the ground. He pulls me in behind him and walks to the front desk and I can't make out what he said to the person behind the desk but the man gave him a key.

  He pulls me to the elevator and presses the highest level it goes.

  "Will your dad be angry?" I ask and seconds later the door opens and an old lady gets on.

  "He won't be the only one" he says then looks at me.

  "What does that mean?" I ask keeping my voice low even though he seems not to care.

  "What we did is more along the lines of the devils work so I doubt he will be that mad. It's the man upstairs who will have a problem, he's a stickler with the whole death and staying dead thing" he says grinning at me and I see the old lady walk closer to the elevator doors away from us. Poor lady.

   As soon as the doors open the lady is out and into the hall and Levi presses the button and the elevator continues to move up again. When we reach the top floor Levi puts a key in the hole and turns it, the doors opens up to a pent house and we walk in.

  It's a large open space with huge windows from the ground to the very high ceilings. There is a big clear staircase going up to a loft and off to the side of the big living room is a kitchen and bathroom.

  "I think we should go out" he says smiling.

  "What" I say confused. "Fresh from Hell and you want to go out" I look at him and he just walks up the stairs so I follow behind.

   It opens up to a loft bedroom that looks down on the living room below. There is a huge king bed and a washroom off to the side.

   "Here" he says and walks into a closet and I follow behind. It's full of suits and clothes and the further you walk in there is dresses and female clothes.

  I roll my eyes at him but grab a dress and walk back out. I don't want to go out but he did rip me from hell so I will be doing what ever he wants for a while.

  I put on the black, simple, long sleeved, short dress. I then put my hair up in a ponytail and he walks out wearing all black with his button down shirt tucked into his waist and his sleeves rolled up. He looks just as he did on my first day in hell, clean cut and handsome.

  "I won't fight for your attention" he says walking to me and I just look at him confused.

  "I will not share you, Charlotte. For others sake you better remember that" he says then kisses me on the forehead and walks down the stairs and I follow behind him.

                                      x.X.x

  When we reach the Club he pulls me close to him and the bouncer just steps out of the way and we walk in, no waiting or anything.

  "Been here before?" I say looking up at him.

  "Second home" he says without looking at me, pulling me through a dim hallway and through some doors to the club.