10. Attention

It was now the early afternoon and I decided that we needed to go out and get things like food and supplies for this bare apartment. There was something that was just funny about watching the prince of hell walk around a Walmart. He just didn't fit in well, almost every girl and a few guys we past stared at him, he likes the attention I'm sure of it.

I walked around and I grabbed everything we needed and he pushed the cart behind me.

"Humans are extremely boring" he says while looking extremely bored, pushing the cart.

"We can't all be angel-demon hybrids like you" I say looking at him. "We just have to go back to the other side for one more thing and we will be done" I say starting to walk the other way.

He grabs my arm and turns me around. "What is it, I don't want to go all the way back there" he asks

"Toothpaste" I say pulling free and starting to walk away again.

I here someone gasp and I turn around and Levi has grabbed some old lady and is looking into her eyes. "Run to the other side of the store as fast as possible and grab Toothpaste" he says and she nods in a trance. Suddenly this little old lady starts running past me and out of sight.

"Levi! She is old, you can't do that!" I say walking back to him in shock.

"It would have been ageist for me not to pick her because she's old" he says smirking.

"Levi, I can't even believe you" I say walking out of the isle and towards the direction where the old lady went.

Suddenly the I see the old lady booking it around the corner and past me and hands the Toothpaste to Levi, she is completely out of breath and leaning against the isle. It's crazy how this little old lady who was using a walker could run across the store under his influence.

"Do you have any medical issues" he asks looking at the old lady, still in a trance.

"I have cancer" she says through heavy laboured breathing.

"How old are you?" He asks softly

"74" she says starting to catch her breath.

"Here" Levi says then puts his hand out and grabs hers and I can see the veins on his arms start to glow red.

He has a stern face but doesn't make any sound and after a little while he lets go of her hand and says "release" while looking into her eyes.

"What did you do?" She says looking up at him.

"Call your doctor, you don't have cancer" he says looking into her eyes. She just nods and walks away.

"You can get rid of cancer?" I say looking at him as he walks towards me.

"Worlds greatest doctor, I know" he says and walks past me while putting the Toothpaste in the cart and walks away. I push the cart and start catching up to him.

"You could save millions" I say finally catching up.

"I won't"

"Why?!"

"Humanity can't see Devine power like that, a miracle here and there maybe but nothing like that, I've already told you this. I suggest you start listening" he says and walks into one of the check outs.

"Can you take Alzheimer's away?" I ask grabbing his arm for him to turn to me.

"I can cure anything" he says and starts putting groceries up for the lady to scan. I start to help him put all the groceries up and the lady scans them then says "$104.56" and Levi pays then we make our way out of the store.