The sunrise and the fall

It was just me, the streetlights and the lonely moon covered by its blanket of clouds. My flashlight lit the darken ground untouched by the street lights, it took me an hour to get to the mountain.

I started my trek upwards on the rocks and soil of the mountain with the flashlight lighting my path, it took me awhile but I was half way there. The sky was getting lighter; I picked up the pace. I finally got to the top without a second to soon I quickly draw my attention to the direction the sun was rising.

"The view here is always beautiful, what a perfect way to start the weekend." Marveling the rising sun, my stomach grumbled in hunger. I take out the sandwich I made this morning. I sat on a nearby rock and ate while the sun continued to rise, the cold morning air blew against my face. The land below started to bustle with life, I put my rubbish in my back pocket and continued to sit on the rock letting go of any worry whilst watching the sun rise.

"I've never went up higher than this" I thought, I got up from my rock and went further into the path. I found a path that was shrouded by trees, "Looks like I found my ticket up" I grinned, I went up the path, going over a couple tree roots along the way.

After a while I finally exit the small sea of tees, I looked around. On my right the rising sun and on my left the view of my small town. I look ahead to spot a cave, letting my curiosity take over I walk the rest of the path to the cave.

As I got closer the wind started to pick up, as I got to the entrance I felt something pull me in. "Curiosity killed the cat, but curiosity is not going to kill this cat" I went in and spot a hole in the middle, I look down the hole to see it was a long way down. "Huh, welp I better be carefu-" as I turned around a strong gust of wind came through the opening of the cave and knocked me off my feet.

I didn't know what happened at first but it soon hit me, it was like I was watching myself falling in slow motion while my life flashed by. The only word I manage to let out wasn't a cry for help.

"Idiot"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey dweeb, get up." I knocked on my brother's door waiting for a response. A couple seconds of silence went by, grumbling I opened his door. "Damn it Cory mom want us to-" The deewb wasn't in his room. "He must of snuck out or something again" sighing I yell down stairs.

"HEY MOM HE'S NOT IN HIS ROOM"

"HE MUST BE WITH YOUR AUNT AND UNCLE SWEETIE, THEY PASSED BY EARLIER AND MUST OF PICK HIM UP" Mom yelled from the kitchen. I sighed and took out my phone and texted him

Idiot you better be with Aunty and Uncle.

"AND DON'T THINK I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU, HURRY UP AND TAKE A SHOWER" I sniffed my shirt, "I do need to take shower"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if its a bit rushed and a bit out of place??
(Its not like, I'm doing something else *Cough*Playing Earthbound beginning *Cough*)

A bed of golden flowers, and a missing brother

-Wintershift