Perfect (Larry)

A/N: I know this is the same title as the first Lights Out part, I promise it's different just let me live.

No human is perfect. Especially not Louis. Harry's parents didn't approve of him, or at least Harry didn't think they did. Sometimes Louis forgot the little things like flowers, every so often, but he was still the one for Harry. Perfect.

When they met, they knew something was different. Louis wanted to see what was inside the smiley boy but he didn't want to hurt him.

In the hotel rooms they always had to stay in, Louis and Harry were notorious for doing things they never should have. They would stay up all night and have little conversations about anything and everything. Their entourage and band members rarely approved of their actions. Harry was just the perfect one to follow along with Louis.

Then they would escape in all hours of the night. Get in one of Harry's old convertible's, let their hair blow through the wind, go off to the random places only they would know about and it was their little secret in the morning. In the car they would talk about all their dreams and ambitions then try to crazily make them happen whilst everyone else was asleep.

All this, they were perfect. Louis was perfect for Harry.

Harry couldn't always hold Louis -and Louis couldn't always hold Harry. They were still convinced through all this that they could use the moments they did have and love each other so fondly from time to time when things allowed.

It didn't matter what they did, but whenever they went out, cameras flashed. The photographers wanted everything. Harry often felt used. Used as just a thing to write about. When Louis wrote breakup songs Harry felt like the subject. Or like he could be. They were perfect though.

All this, they were perfect. Louis was perfect for Harry.

Harry just felt like starting. Starting to maybe end the little secrets here and there, to make the fantasies come true.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that and you now understand what I mean by song things. I actually wrote this years ago but found it again recently and thought I wanted to write more things in this format, so here we are.

Twitter: _Grace_Williams
Ao3: Grace_Williams
Email: graceinsteadofx@gmail.com

You're all perfectly human princes, princess and non-binary royals :)

-Grace Williams xo