Let Me (Zarry)

A/N: I will not let Zayn confirming this is a Zigi song crush my dreams, although I will give it to you that Zigi is cute. Enjoy.

Zayn knew that the sex he and Harry had had meaning, and that Harry -this time- would stay till the morning. They spend the day having a duvet date, with a side of vanilla ice cream. He knew it was, or he wanted it to be, more than just one night.

Zayn just wanted Harry to let him be his man. Zayn wants to love Harry. He wants to be Harry's man. Then he can care of him.

For the rest of his life, for the rest of Harry's. If he ever forgot he'd remind him. He'd be there for the rest of his life, for the rest of Harry's. For the rest of theirs.

Together they would drink the finest drinks. Then do crazy things like dirty dance across the tables. One of their favourite things to do was take long walks on the beach, particularly in the April spring air. Zayn always promised that he'd be faithful.

Zayn just wanted Harry to let him be his man. Zayn wants to love Harry. He wants to be Harry's man. Then he'll take care of him.

For the rest of his life, for the rest of Harry's. If he ever forgot he'd remind him. He'd be there for the rest of his life, for the rest of Harry's. For the rest of theirs.

Zayn wanted Harry's body, so he could show how much he loved him. He wanted Harry closer, wanted to do things with him. Zayn was adamant that, truthfully, these feelings would last forever.

Zayn wanted Harry to let him be his man.
For the rest of these lives.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that. I did. Zarry's alive.

Twitter: _Grace_Williams
Ao3: Grace_Williams
Email: graceinsteadofx@gmail.com

Let me love you princes, princesses and non-binary royals :)

-Grace Williams xo