Jet lag

(Y/n) teetered on the tips of their toes as they tried to spot the approaching train. They growled softly in frustration as a particularly tall seal-point Abyssinian blocked their view with his stupid head. Capper's train was supposed to arrive any second now and the anticipation was torturous. How were they going to be able to find him with all these tall people in the way?

(Y/n) wormed their way through the crowd, one hand placed firmly on their (f/c) cap. They broke through the crowd just in time to see the train pull into the station and slow to a halt. They scanned the group of newcomers excitedly before their gaze landed on a familiar red coat. Thank goodness Capper was easy to pick out in a crowd.

(Y/n) waved their cap in the air to catch Capper's attention. The sleepy looking, orange Abyssinian smiled widely and began to make his way towards them. Upon reaching each other they embraced in a tight hug. Capper chuckled softly and kissed the top of (Y/n)'s head before they broke away and lead him out of the crowd.

Once outside (Y/n) watched as Capper tried to take in his surroundings. Tabbytown was a stereotypical small town. Mom and pop shops like "Uncle Joe's fish fry" and "Tam's fudge shop" lined the streets. The whole place looked to be about as big as Ponyville, which was all right with Capper. The setting sun painted the entire place with shades of orange and pink.

(Y/n) lived on the more suburban side of town in a cozey looking one story house. The second (Y/n) unlocked the door Capper located the nearest piece of furniture, a couch, and collapsed on it. (Y/n) laughed and sat down next to him.

"How was your trip?"

Capper shifted into a position where his head rested on (Y/n)'s shoulder, yawning widely as he did so.

"It was very long," he paused groggily, "and very boring."

"You look half dead."

"I feel like I'm half dead." Capper stated, "Thirteen hours is too long to be sitting in one place."

"Aw, you poor baby," (Y/n) cooed teasingly while gently rubbing his shoulder, "it sounds like you barely survived."

Capper mumbled something unintelligibly in protest before burying his face in the crook of
(Y/n)'s neck.

"What was that?"

"Mmmff"

(Y/n) laughed lightly. They sat there for a moment, gently rubbing Capper's shoulder. After about five minutes they decided that they should get up and let Capper sleep. They began to untangle themself from Capper's sleepy grasp only to be immediately met with groans of protest.

"Nnooo...stop it" Capper whined, "you can't get up."

"Why not?"

"You're too comfortable"

"But you need to get some sleep"

"You can't get up.....   It's not allowed."

(Y/n) laughed at their sleepy boyfriend's logic. After another five minutes they finally got up, despite Capper's protesting. After a short while they came back with a spare blanket and draped it over Capper's half asleep form.

"This is mutiny" he muttered.

(Y/n) chuckled lightly.

"I love you too" they said, kissing his forehead.

"We can cuddle all you want to in the morning."

************************************

Just a short little chapter about sleepy Capper.

Anyone who has ever been on a long car/plane/train ride will understand exactly how Capper feels right now.

This was an incredibly easy chapter to write.

The next chapter will, hopefully, be out soon.

Thanks for reading this!

Love you guys! ♥️