Chapter 5

Oh no. They're coming over to me. Walk faster Kai! Did they see me? I assume so. I dash up an alley way.

I dart round a corner.

"How can he just disappear?" I hear Miwa say. Playing detective aye? I should make fun of him.

"Ha, Miwa play detective with these kids?" I say coldly.

"Kai!" Aichi cries. Darn he's cute.

"Don't go following me around," I say, I just f***ed up. "Leave me alone." Im just digging myself deeper into this hole.

"I just was wondering what yo-" Miwa tried to argue.

"Drop it." I interrupt.

Miwa begins to back away. "Kai. Don't have a go at Miwa, it's my fault. I was wondering what you were up to, especially when you were supposed to be sick." Aichi says. Don't blame yourself sweet.

"Would you Cardfight me?" S*** I can't I'm sick.

"No," I'm sick, say that. "Why would I waste my time cardfighting somebody as weak as you?" And with that,

A knife, razor sharp, pierces through my heart. It shatters into a million pieces. I begin to loose all hope in myself. I just destroyed everything. My insides are broken. I'm crying so hard on the inside.

"Hey Kai, you chimp, you broke his dreams. Why don't you fight me?!" The little boy.

"Kamui.." Aichi whispers.

"You mean chump, not a chimp that's a monkey." Miwa corrects.

The boys face goes bright red, "No I ment to call him a monkey. Kai fight me you big monkey!" I sigh.

"Ok I'll fight you little boy." I should try and be nice to people.

We walk down to card capital.

------------------------------------
The fight is over. "Grats. You won." Kamui says. As I walk out, I say: "Aichi, I went to the doctors, I'm still sick." I hold up the bottle and leave.

........

A few days have passes and I have gotten better now. I would love to have a Cardfight with Aichi but I don't think he'll forgive me for what I said.

Aichi POV
------------------------
I just entered the shop tournament, the guy who I was playing was unusual for sure. I guess that is the joy of playing Vanguard. Meeting new people, all with different personalities. Miwa' s words from that day still make me laugh. "For a guy who doesn't care about Aichi Sendou, you sure are watching him intently" Miwa jears at Kai.

The atmosphere in the shop is good today. "I'm here." I say as I sit near Kamui and Miwa.

"Good to see you bro." Kamui says holding up a peace sign.

"Hey man, can I have a Cardfight with you?" A boy walks over to Kamui. "I heard you were strong but I wonder if you can take on my super deck?" It's the kid from the other day, Alex.

"Sure, I won't back down from your challenge." Kamui and Alex walk over to a table and set out a fight. I stand and begin to walk over.

"Who's the blue haired kid anyway? Your bro?"

"Basically, his name is Aichi. Why?"

"I saw him the the par watching a Cardfight of mine." I overheard the conversation.

"Yo, Aichi." I turn around.

"Miwa?" He nods.

"Come here." I walk over and sit next to him again.

"Are you not going to watch the fight?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I don't think it will last long. Anyways, Kai seems fine but he hasn't been to school in a while, I think we should pay a visit."

"But you said you didn't know where he lived." He smiles.

"Well he told me when he got sick. So tomorrow?"

I nod, "Sure why not."

"FINISHING HOLD!" I turn around to see Kamui declaring his attack.

"That was amazing. I'm a fan."

Kamui puts up another peace sign. "That's just a small bite of what the Nova Graperlers can do."

I wonder how Kai is.

------------------------
The next day came so quickly. Me and Miwa met up at card capital. Let's go see Kai!

Sorry guys. This one is short and took way too long to come out. I've been quite busy and will have this book on slow updates for the next 3 weeks or so.
Bye..