Chapter 6

Twas the only vanguard picture I have..

Let's go see Kai!

I'm a little worried. What if Miwa is... forget it.

We are walking towards a tall building, which I assume to be filled with apartments. Miwa seems comfortable around this place, even though he says he bearly visits Kai. I definitely believe him now. "Kai is on the 7th floor, if you wanna go up without me." Miwa turns and says.

"Wait, what? Why?" I ask nervously.

"I need the toilet.." Miwa says and walks towards the Mens toilet.

"I'll wait for you..." I say. I lean against the wall. What if Kai came down the stairs right now? What would I do?

Yeah, I'm just here to visit a family member..

Wait no. That's wrong..

I'm just waiting for my uncle to use the toilet..

Wrong again.. Aichi think.

I'm just here cause...... uh.. I came to visit you?

Why can't I think straight? "You ready to go then Aichi?" It's Miwa.

"Sure!" We walk down the corridor towards an elevator. It's lined with marble. Why is this place so fancy? And the people here so nasty. They keep giving me and Miwa bad looks and whispering, Miwa is ignoring it but its getting difficult.

We step into the elevator alone. "Are they bugging you?" Miwa asks me. I smile nervously.

"Yeah," I say.

"I know it's annoying but Kai would find out we were here if we said something to them. They ask everyone who we were here to visit and Kai would recognise the description.. it's really bad." Miwa says. I frown.

The elevator stopped. "Anyways, we're here." We step out into the corridor. "Follow me." He says. I silently follow him down the hall. At the end he stops at what seems like it would be the biggest room: "Let me go in first, I'll tell you when to come in."

I nod.

Knock, knock.

Miwa lightly taps the door. "Come in Miwa," I hear a voice from inside say.

"Sure thing Kai!" Miwa calls. He winks at me and now inside. I'm left alone now in the corridor. It's actually pretty nice. There are 4 apartments on this floor, two in Kai's section, though he lives in one, and two in the other. The floor is a red wood and walls pained cream. A painting is hung on a otherwise empty wall. This place must cost a fortune to live in.

I hear muffled voices from inside. Some words are clearer than others.

"Yeah right!"

"What would you have done then?!"

"Break his "

"You're a moron!"

"So are you!"

Are they arguing? But about what. The voices stop. I can't hear anything.

"Aichi, psst. Come in now.." Miwa whispers.

I walk in. The place is nice. A sofa and TV are in the middle. There is a door to the right and left. One has a bathroom in and the other has a bedroom. A kitchen is on one side of the room but a table is on the other.

Kai is leaning on the window seal. He's looking out on the city. "Lovely view today." He says smiling to himself.

"Sure is," I say as I walk next to him. I lightly touch his arm.

"AiChi?! Uh.. hi." He says, he's blushing wildly. "How you been?" He asks panicked. Miwa laughs.

"He just came to say hi to you Kai." Miwa says.

"Well it's good to see you Aichi!" He says. He stands straight up, clearly surprised. "What do you think of the place?" He asks.

"The people downstairs are a bit dodgy but I like how the place looks. It must cost a fortune." Kai smiles.

"My parents basically own the floor I'm on. Though... Yeah..." he stops himself from talking.

"I better be going, I'm meeting with some friends from school. Make sure Aichi doesn't get lost on the way out!" Miwa says and walks out.

So, it's just me and Kai...

Hey! Sorry for no updates.

Anyways, what do you all think of the new V series? I personally like it! Let me know!

So hopefully I'll be able to write the new chapter soon.

I want to say Thank you to Aichilover4 for the support and patience they are having with me! I really do appreciate it! Love you all!